"Hey, check it out..." SB said quietly to the group and they all turned their heads to look.

Jack was arguing with a man in a suit. From the team's perspective, they could only see the old ringmaster's frustrated face; he didn't look too happy for the man to be here. Dick stood up when the man started making his way towards the group.

"Faraday Interpol," The man said, pulling out a badge and showing it to the team "New act?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, his tone was leaking suspicion.

"Yeah, just joined," Dick said, playing it cool. The man huffed as if disappointed.

"Probably clears you. But don't get too comfortable, Haly's going down for this..." Dick tried hard to conceal the hatred in his eyes as he watched the man walk away.

A slim hand touched his and Percy intertwined their hands together and gave his a comforting squeeze. He smiled at her. They will clear Haly's Circus's name, no harm must come to his family.

"Back to the trailer and suit up!" He said quietly to his teammates. "We've got work to do."

...

'If Interpol's already on this...why are we bothering?' Superboy's voice spoke out in his mind. Dick kept his position low on the rooftop, his eyes scanning the buildings around him. Once in a while, he reached up his gloved hand to wipe away the sweat on his brow, the flu had not completely gone away yet.

'Becasue Batman said so.' He lied smoothly. It wouldn't have mattered anyway if the Dark Knight was to find out about this. Bruce would have done the same thing in his shoes.

'Why? You had something better to do?' Superboy didn't speak.

'How do we know the thieves will hit here?' Artemis's voice rang out.

'There are more obvious targets.' Added Roy.

'And Faraday'll have them covered.' Robin spoke up, wiping his forehead again. 'I've analyzed the tech already stolen and the pattern suggests this is the place.'

Percy glanced at him concerned. 'How are you feeling?' She asked, placing her own gloved hand on his forehead and Dick leaned into the touch, he could feel the coolness radiating off of her through the glove. It must be a Poseidon thing, he thought.

'Lousy, actually,' He answered, but still smiling nonetheless. 'I'll manage.'

'Contact. Northeast quadrant.' SB informed Robin was instantly alarmed. He looked over the ridge and saw the silicone of a figure flipping over a wired fence with great ease.

'Looks like we know why Carlo missed a performance.' Megan said. Referring to the twin performers the Team had replaced in the performance due to one of the twins being sick.

'Could be Carlo. Could be his brother. Keep an open mind. And move in.' Robin said, jumping up and started following the suspect.

Percy's POV

Something about the man's moves intrigued Percy. No, it wasn't in a creepy way, it's more like she has seen similar moves done by someone else before but just can't think of the person. Deja vu? Oh, definitely.

The chase was cut short when they suddenly lost track of the suspect.

'Did you see where he went?' Robin asked. Percy glanced around and shook her head.

'The warehouse.' SB answered, jumping down beside them.

'Real original,' Percy sneered.

'Move in!' Dick said and the team dispersed.