"The number of guards he has around him. He must be the commander..." Vanessa informed.

"I'll handle the guards" Y/N stated as she pulled her woodened spear from her already opened Grimoire, "Take care of the guy with green hair. I'll give you an opening".

The white haired female walked towards the enemies with a smile. The said enemies noticed how close she was getting and fired off attacks towards her from all around her.

 The said enemies noticed how close she was getting and fired off attacks towards her from all around her

Y/N's spear's tip shined a brilliant blue as it wrapped around it. It kept moving around the spear making it look dangerous and beautiful at the same time.

Seeing that Y/N was able to handle the other guards, Asta and the others turned to Shidan

"Miz Vanessa! Use your thread to blast me up!" Asta shouted as he held both of this anti-magic swords.

"Who are these guys?!" One of the enemies exclaimed before he was knocked out by Y/N's attack.

"It cannot be! They are the ones who killed Master Vetto!" Another one gasps before using his magic to block an incoming attack from the white haired female. He used his magic to make sharp pointy rocks at her. Y/N continued to use her magic enhanced spear to block the attack's and even sent some back to him.

Asta narrowed his eyes as he was throw towards Shidan by Vanessa with her threads. He took this chance to free the witches by slashing the vines that kept them captive before hitting the green haired man on his head.

"You guys are trouble every time! Quit it already!!!" The ash blond shouted, knocking off the mage enemy. "Now it's your chance to escape!" Asta instructed the witches.

"Stop bossing me around, you stupid man!" One of them shouted.

"I'm not thanking you!" Another insisted.

"Let's go!" The last one demanded as the three left.

"Seriously?!" Asta gasped in disbelief whereas Y/N laughed at the scene.

"Tough luck, Asta" She shouted out to him before ducking to dodge another attack.

"How dare you kill Vetto?! I'll kill you!" A monotone voice suddenly spoke from behind Asta. The ash blind turned around and came face to face with a girl with pink hair. She was standing on top of her fire spirit Salamander that emitted a blazing red flame from it's mouth.