the halloween party

Start from the beginning

You didn't let anyone intimidate you. You know your worth as well as your confidence. So, as usual, you are unphased by the looks you were receiving.

Mikasa wraps her arm around yours, the two of you entering the house to see the same old same old.

The scent of alcohol flew through the air, whiffing you both in the face. The music blasting, you could almost feel it in your heart.

People are dancing, many grinding on one another, couples are making out in the corner, and other ones are heading upstairs.

You and Mikasa head to the kitchen, where the alcohol is located. Grabbing the red plastic cups that were on the counter.

You both pour a splash of vodka inside the cups. Quickly slugging it down. "That's good shit."

You laugh, grabbing the bottle to pour more. The two of you head to the middle of the house, where everyone is dancing.

You grab Mikasa's hand, spinning her around her now back to back with you. The two of you pressed against each other.

She begins to slide down to the floor before coming back up, now spinning you around to face her. She giggles, the two of you dancing on one another.

You feel a hand slide around your waist, pushing you and Mikasa apart.

"Can I help you?" you're met with the boy. "Maybe," he says, wrapping his hand back around your waist.
"Dance with me?"

You laugh. "Couldn't you see I was dancing with her?"

"Not anymore." he spins you around. "One dance," you state. He nods happily with your response.

He was surprisingly a decent dancer. "Not bad." you laugh at him. He spins your waist, so now your back is pressed against him.

You begin grinding he met all of the moves you were making perfectly. He slid his hand up and down your leg, then swooping you up.

"What are you doing?" You ask the boy, him not replying, walking upstairs with you in his arms against his chest.

"I'm jack," he states's "Okay, where are you taking me?"

"I wanna show you around," he replies. "Around your house?" "Basically," he says, opening a door leading to a bedroom.

He locks the door behind him, locking the door and setting you onto the bed. "What are you doing?" you immediately get off the bed, knowing what his intentions were.

He pushes you back onto the bed, violently getting on top of you. "Get the fuck off me," you shout head butting him.

His expression is growing mad. He pushes you down once again. "Stay still," he states.

"No, get off me," you try to snuggle out of his grip.
He doesn't listen, beginning to push your dress up.

"GET OFF ME" you begin screaming, hoping someone could hear you.

He pulls the dress up more, now revealing your underwear. "Someone help, please," you begin to cry out, screaming.

He covers your mouth with his hand. Your thoughts are flooding through your head.

"This is it. He's going to rape me." "Please, someone fucking help me."

You look over to see an empty beer bottle on the bed. This was it. This is your chance. "Don't screw this up," you thought to yourself.

You had to distract him. You quickly use your hands to unbuckle his belt. He was now under the intent you were cooperating.

He lets go of your mouth to help pull his pants down.
You grab the beer bottle smashing the end of it against his head, causing it to break.