Chapter 2: It's Vampire Time

(Elena's POV)

So I told Caroline, Bonnie, and Tyler about the supernatural and they didn't believe me at first but when I showed them my magic and taught Bonnie how to light up a candle they believed me.

Jeremy and Tyler are cool with each other and none of them really like Vicki anymore, which is good.

But today school was starting and today was that day we were going to see Stefan Salvatore.

"First day of junior year." Caroline sighed.

"First day of junior year plus supernatural shit." Bonnie said.

Caroline and Bonnie came to school with me. We had all grown closer after I told them about the supernatural.

"Oh how will we ever survive?" I dramatically put my hand on my forehead and pretended to faint, Davina catching me from behind.

"I still need to get my schedule with Jeremy." she said to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Lena." Jeremy said following after her.

"Welp. Guess we're on our own." Caroline said and we went our separate ways.

I saw Jeremy going into the bathroom and I saw that he had some drugs and I cursed myself for forgetting that he promised to give me some drugs if I didn't talk to him during school because he didn't want me to embarrass him. Seems like I was going to do just that.

"Yo Jer-Bear!" I called out going into the boy's bathroom.

"Were the drugs at?" I asked him putting my hand out and he gave me a bag of weed.

"You said you wouldn't embarrass me." he said and his face was turning red.

"And you promised to give me drugs but I had to get them from you myself." I said turning around, but on my way out I bumped into Stefan who looked at me weirdly.

"That was the men's room." he stated.

"Yup. My brother owed me some drugs because he didn't want me to embarrass him." I said bluntly showing him the bag of weed before pushing him aside and walking to stupid History with stupid Tanner. I was glad Damon was going to kill him soon.

"Hola peeps." I said before dropping into a seat beside Bonnie and Tyler. I saw Matt giving me love eyes out of the corner of my eye and I rolled my eyes. Could that little shit be more annoying?

"Ms. Gilbert. You're late." Tanner said to me. I looked at the clock and I was barely 30 seconds late and he said nothing about Stefan who walked in later than me.

"Shut up, Tanner. You're lucky I'm even here." I snarked before taking out my notebook and began to doodle.

"I-I you can't-" he stuttered before giving up and started the class.

Tanner's class put me in a horrible mood for the rest of the day so I decided to go to the cemetery after knowing that Stefan and Damon would be there in different way of course.

I started to doodle in my notebook and wrote something under it.

I had drawn Klaus Mikaelson during the hybrid sacrifice and wrote:

Klaus Mikaelson = Big Bad Hybrid for life except when he died

I snorted and closed my book before putting it back in my bag and went to leave when I saw a crow.

"Go away you dumb fuck. No one wants you here." I know that was a little harsh but Season 1 Damon was just plain creepy.

I turned around and jumped when I saw Stefan.