three

Ivy's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. Oh shit. I take a look down at my clothes and I realize THESE AREN'T MY CLOTHES WHAT.

I see my phone charging on the nightstand next to me, I wasn't the one who plugged it in. I look at my home screen which is filled with notifications from all of the boys. Wilbur gave them my number, to make sure I'm okay.

I opened a group chat with Will, Sapnap, Alex, and Karl.

female wilbur+ugly mfs😘

nick (ugliest mf)
im not an ugly mf

karl<3
i mean, Will put your contact name on her phone as "ugliest mf"

bro😕💪
it was the only option

QUACK-TITTY
karl stfu, you put the most fucking basic name

nick (ugliest mf)
simp

QUACK-TITTY
simp

bro😕💪
simp

karl<3 left the conversation
QUACK-TITTY added karl<3

nick (ugliest mf)
ok karl we're sorry

QUACK-TITTY
im not

yeah karl, they were just stating fax
no printer

bro😕💪
weren't you flirting with alex yesterday

why would i not

QUACK-TITTY
i thought i was your only love 💔

no bitch

I smiled at my phone after responding to the groupchat, I wasn't sure where they boys were but I honestly couldn't care less. Last night was pretty much a blur and I don't remember much, except Emma from secondary school. I thought she moved to Paris?

"MY LOVE, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME. GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE YOU PIECE OF S-" Alex screamed, walking in through the door of the hotel room.

"but Karl gives good hugs" I responded, shrugging. "SEE, THEY'RE VERY COMFORTING" I said while Karl gave me a tight hug, startling him a bit due to my change in tone.

"Karl, I know we're engaged but fuck off. Female Wilbur is just as a simp as male Wilbur." Sapnap said, trying to pull him away from me jokingly.

"At least I know how to talk to women, and they always want me" I said.

"And men" Sapnap spoke, pointing a finger at Karl.

"You guys are nowhere close to men. The closest to a man in this room is Milo, at least he doesn't obsessively simp for Ivy" Wilbur added, making everyone burst into laughter and looking at me petting Milo.

*time skip*

The clock read 12:34PM when Karl said he was going live from his alt. He started talking to chat and asked me if I wanted to show my face, which I said sure. Chat went crazy after seeing my face. Comments flew by and I saw a bunch of people saying I looked pretty, which made me giggle a bit.

"CHAT SHE'S OURS, YOU CANNOT TAKE HER FROM US" Sapnap screamed in the background. Karl put a hand on my thigh, which I didn't realize until 10 minutes later. I looked at him and signaled to his hand resting on me, which made him giggle while chat had no idea what he found funny, since they were focused on what Alex and Wilbur were talking about.

I walked away into the other room, taking a seat down on the bed and unlocking my phone. To my surprise, Karl texted me right when I turned on my phone.

karl<3

hey

are you ok?do you mind if i come in

nvm im coming in

i heard the door open, and Karl smiling right at me. He gave me another hug, and when I pulled away I could see he was tearing up. They looked like happy tears.

"Awh, Karl. I'm okay, just overwhelmed by all the people watching your stream" I said, wiping his small little tears from his cheeks.

"Let's go back to the stream, okay?" He said, seeing that I am now calm. I nodded and we walked back out and saw Alex laughing at someone on call with them.

"LANGUAGE MUFFIN FUCK" he said, in a different voice. Sapnap was laughing in the background while Will was getting some water out of the mini fridge in the hotel room.

Karl went back to his laptop and decided to end stream. He said goodbye to chat and ended. He walked over to the rest of the boys and started talking. "We should go to a theme park tomorrow, I saw there was a nearby one that seemed fun!"

"Let's do it, then" Wilbur said, pulling out his phone to see how far the theme park was. "It's like 30 minutes away, Ivy cannot spend 10 minutes awake in a car. She's like a child."

"Cars make me sleepy. Plus, someone has to be the lucky guy in the car for me to fall asleep on their shoulder. It could be any of you" I said, winking and turning around.

We all planned what time we would wake up, the stuff we would take, and everything we'd do at the theme park. I was really excited about the fact that a bunch of VERY chaotic people would be screaming from the top  of their lungs at every ride. I never really liked going on rides on my own. When Wilbur and I were younger, we would go to a theme park and  drive our parents crazy. I would always get the blue cotton candy, while he would get the pink one. I remember every bit of it, and always kept it in my heart.

I laid down on one of the beds in the hotel room, putting my phone on the nightstand next to the bed. Even though it was pretty late, Wilbur and Alex decided to go back home and get some outfits ready for Wilbur and I. This was the one and only time I trust Will with my outfit. I mean, my closet is obviously flawless anyways.