0.2

Liked by sloanbrooks, obx and 1,983,007 moredrewstarkey: TBT My Druthers tagged: sloanbrooks View all 5,930 comments sloanbrooks: 🤫 why would u expose our napping spot?!?!?! elameeeee: pic cred😎hichasestrokes: Gone fishin'      ^sloanbrooks: lol...

drewstarkey: TBT My Druthers
tagged: sloanbrooks
View all 5,930 comments
sloanbrooks: 🤫 why would u expose our napping spot?!?!?!
elameeeee: pic cred😎
hichasestrokes: Gone fishin'
^sloanbrooks: lol at least we didn't get shot at with a speargun on this trip
madelyncline: sup
username: are they dating? Did I miss something
username: I ship this.
^Liked by johnathandavisoffical, madisonbaileybabe, and madelyncline

Liked by drewstarkey and 1,773,061 othersobx: Is it possible that they're just better

obx: Is it possible that they're just better... then anyone else?
tagged: madelyncline, sloanbrooks
View all 2,082 comments
username: this wasn't in season 1?!?!?!
username: omg pls let this be a new season!
drewstarkey: my demonic sister and psychopath girlfriend?
sloanbrooks: call 900-tomfoolery to get us help
     ^madelyncline: yes.

     Drew and Sloan were cuddled in his bed. She fell asleep there talking last night. Drew didn't bother to move her since there was no problem with her being there. This happened to the pair often, where they will fall asleep together.
     Sloans alarm went off at 8:30 due to her interview in the afternoon.
     "Ughh turn that off." Sloan grumbled.
     "It's your alarm! Not mine!" Drew said into his pillow trying to block out the loud alarm.
     "But your closer, just turn it off."
     "I'm not moving! You have to get up anyway."
     "No."
     "Yes!" There was no response from the boy. "Ugh fine. You asked for this." Sloan said tiredly, as a small smirk formed on her face. Instead of walking around the bed to turn the alarm off she crawled on top of him making sure to 'accidentally' hit him a couple of time. The boy groaned. Finally Sloan turned the alarm off and started to make her way past him.
     "Couldn't you have walked?" Still groaning in his pillow.
     "I could have but you made this difficult."
      She just laid on him for a minute, until he flipped over.  He looked at her in her eyes, she was still in fact laying on him.
     "Well now I'm awake. It's too early."
     "Whoops" Sloan started to crawl off of him.
     "Give me a kiss?" He said smiling at her, his eyes were still closed.
     "We haven't brushed out teeth yet Drew!"
     "I don't care."
      Sloan crawled back onto the bed and gave him a peck on the check, then on the lips. She smiled at his form right now. He was so peaceful and so calm. As she slowly got off the bed she had a burning question.
     "Hey Drew?" He nodded his head to tell her to go on. "What are we?" She paused. "After yesterday?"
     He opened his eyes and leaned against the head board. He pulled her hand close to his, pulling her back on the bed so he's sitting.
     "Sloan, I really like you, like a lot." He continued. "I don't want to ruin things by going to fast because you mean so much to me, so will you be willing to go on a date or two, or as many as you'll allow me?" She smiled.
     "Well if your asking..."
     Just shut up and say yes please or else this will be embarrassing." He joked, she giggled.
     "Yes I will." She pecked his lips agian. He smiled.
     "Okay we'll go get ready for this interview, your going to slay."
     She quickly slipped out of his room so no one would see. She didn't expect anyone to be up. They all usually slept in pretty late. Last night Madelyn and Chase crashed over in the spare room.
     She walked out into the kitchen to see Madelyn making herself coffee.
     "Oh shit. You totally just walked out of Drew's room didn't you?" Madelyn exclaimed getting excited.
     "Shhh shhh." She quickly put her hands to her lips so no one would here. "Don't tell anyone ok? Please?"
     "Of course! What happened? Are you guys dating? Did you guys do it? What happened?"
     "Slow down. Yes, we are going on a date. No, we didn't, but we may or may have not kissed yesterday while surfing and this morning." She whispered. Madelyn started jumping around the room in joy. She was happy, she had been rooting for Drew and Sloan to get together since day one.
     "Please don't tell anyone okay? We are going to keep it low-key just to see we're this will go."
     "Okay, okay. So now you are awake we can get ready for our interviews!"
     The girls head out to their interviews so they boys decided to have a boys day and go wake surfing, we'll at least until the girls got back from
their interviews. They had picked up there scrips earlier that day leaving them the whole day the on do anything.
     The boat had been running until they hit a no wake zone sign. They all settled down grabbing drinks out of the cooler.
     "So Drew, what's up with you and Sloan?" Chase asked.
     "We may or may not have kissed yesterday and I may or may not have asked her out this morning. Just don't tell the girls."
     "So you guys are officially together?" Rudy asked.
     "No, not yet. I hope so soon though, I really do like her a lot. She makes everyday worth something for me."
     The boys went onto wake surfing until the girls called them to pick them up. Madison was with her girlfriend today, and Lily was having a family day, so only Madelyn, Sloan, and Elaine showed up.
     "Welcome aboard ladies!" Rudy exclaimed as each girl set foot on the nautique wake setter. Once everyone was on board Johnathan and Sloan pushed off the dock gently and Drew started driving away.
      "How was the interview, princess?" Drew said as Sloan made her was next to him driving the boat.
     "It was good I guess. I hate being in the public eye."
     "Yeah, it's never easy to get used to but your doing absolutely incredible." Drew said as a word of encouragement. She smiled.
    "So what would you ladies like to do today? We can set up anything you want."
     "We can set up the wakesurf for a bit? I know y'all probably already went so we can just do a quick round." Sloan suggested.
     Out of the whole group Sloan had always been the most athletic, trying to learn new tricks at every sport she did. Everyone nodded in agreement.
     Sloan hopped into the water first and put her feet on the board. Chase through out a line to her before the boat started moving. Immediately she got up and did her thing. She did turns and all sorts of things. After a while she got tired so she let go of the rope, doing a flip as the grand finale. Everyone took turns. Austin was up right now. Everyone went. Madelyn and Sloan went together one time earlier and now Drew and Sloan decided they would go together.
    The pair hoped in the water with the board. Drew placed his feet on the board as Sloan swam over to the line to pass it to Drew. Once he was ready she held onto his back and put her feet on the board. The boat started moving and both, being skilled at wake surfing, got up immediately without a problem. Sloan went up on his shoulders, then after a while hopped off so she stood in front of the board. They both were laughing. Drew had one arm on the rope and one arm holding onto Sloan so she was more steady. He didn't want her to face plant if they both fell toward. She looked up at him and kissed him and that's when she face planted. He was still on the board when she fell so he dropped the rope and jumped off. He swam over to were Sloan had fallen to make sure she was good.
     "Hey, you good?"
     "Oh yes, perfect." She said smiling as she held onto her nose. It hurt from the way she landed.
     "We can get an ibuprofen on the boat." He kissed her cheek. They both swam over to the board and waited for Austin to drive to them.
     "That was great! You guys stayed on for a good period of time!" Rudy said.
     Madelyn and Elaine smiled give the girl in the water the ok sign with their hands. She giggled hopping into the boat.
     "Okay... I'm done for the day. I'm exhausted."
      "I'm sure you are Sloane" Madelyn exclaimed, calling her by her nickname.
      "So, are y'all official? You guys seemed cozy." JD said.
    Both Drew and Sloan looked at each other and said "Maybe"

Liked by madelyncline and 1,076,294 otherssloanbrooks: is this what y'all were waiting for?tagged: drewstarkey View all 5,937 commentsdrewstarkey: ma girl ❤️madelyncline: power couplehichasestrokes: @madeylincline they are coming for our brand use...

sloanbrooks: is this what y'all were waiting for?
tagged: drewstarkey
View all 5,937 comments
drewstarkey: ma girl ❤️
madelyncline: power couple
hichasestrokes: @madeylincline they are coming for our brand
username: This is so cute stop I'm so happy
username: ew why would drew date her she's literally a nobody
lily.pates: I've been waiting for this one! Turn it up!

Liked by sloanbrooks and 2,392,027 othersdrewstarkey: 4 lifers 🤘❤️tagged: sloanbrooks View all 7,822 comments sloanbrooks: this man👨austinnorth55: finally madisonbaileybabe: Rooting for you two! username: why would you date her she's so uglyuser...

drewstarkey: 4 lifers 🤘❤️
tagged: sloanbrooks
View all 7,822 comments
sloanbrooks: this man👨
austinnorth55: finally
madisonbaileybabe: Rooting for you two!
username: why would you date her she's so ugly
username: nooo she's not even famous dude
^username: more famous then you'll ever be
brooke_starkey: awwww bring her home‼️
rudeth: Now this ain't no tomfoolery