Some Random Headcanons From Meh-self

These are just some random SPM head cannons I use in stories or alternate between lol

Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think~!

-------------------------

Headcanon - Dimentio knows Marx and Jevil.

They're all jesters, they all have the ability to teleport, and OBVIOUSLY know their existence is just a game. I would imagine that after some kind of death battle over who's the best jester, they would be buds.

Headcanon - The reason Mr.L and Dimentio haven't been in any other SPM games is that they're in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

You can get Mr.L and Dim as spirits in Smash Bros, I have both. They haven't been in any new Paper Mario because their spirits are trapped in Smash Bros. CHANGE MY MIND.

Headcanon - Blumiere and Timpani are still alive somewhere.

I always normally imagine that they were just teleported to that "happy place" they always dreamed of. So, probably a far-off world.

Headcanon - Blumiere's father is still alive somewhere.

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Blumiere murdered everything in sight as soon as the DP turned him into Count Bleck, but I always think that his father is still barely alive somewhere, pretty much plotting revenge.

Headcanon - Dimentio's mask is a handicap on his magic.

Okay, in-game, Dimentio was able to do what Bowser has been trying to do for years with a FINGER SNAP. He killed all four heroes with ease! So I think that he has something hindering his magic from full capacity because he's scared of using it all.

Headcanon - When you read the Dark Prognotsicus, it gives you an alter ego opposite personality.

Count Bleck seems to be an alter ego to Blumiere like Mr.L is an alter ego to Luigi. Because from what we see in the memories, Blumiere is much kinder. Nastasia used to be a bat, so reading the DP is probably what makes her act as she does. So I'm pretty sure Dimentio has an alternate personality if he isn't one already.

Headcanon - Blumiere's mother died when he was little.

Self-explanatory.

Aaaaaaaand that's all the ones I can think of rn. If you want to use one in a story, just let me know! I'm happy to share and will probably be using some of them in stories myself. -w-