MSACLS 30: Kendall

Kendall's POV

Saturday morning I need to go to school. I have this huge bed just for me and beautifully decorated room. Who will not be jealous of me? I have everything. I have beauty, charm and money. I'm so happy with my mom and dad now. Not like Taylor they are poor as homeless people. If I'm not mistaken she's a scholar or a working student just to study in our school. She doesn't fit with us cause she's a trash. Mom made the biggest decision ever. When my parents divorced, me and mom lived with her parents for 1 year. They cared for us until mom found a job for living. In her job she met my dad now and he was her boss. Dad started courting mom and I know that we could live well when she married him. I was so happy when dad accepted me like his real daughter. He wanted me to study in a high class school because he is so rich. At first I'm so shy, but as the time passed I got used into this kind of life. I started to make myself pretty to impress other people. I became popular in our school because they said that I'm so beautiful and since then Harry Styles is my crush. Since seventh grade I did everything just for him to notice me but nothing happened. I had a lot of boyfriends for him to see that many men likes me and would do anything just to be with me but I didn't take serious any of them. I don't know why Harry hates me a lot. He said he would never date a girl like me but I'm still here not going to give up. I also have a lot of friends but I know only Miley, Cara and Danielle are my true friends. I'm not a person who wants to be in our house all day long. I'm always socializing with other people. I always go shopping and partying.

I joined cheerleaders because I want to impress Harry and because he's on the basketball team I can always see him. I know I sound too desperate to Harry. I can't help myself, he's the only guy I found too attractive to live in this world.

Oh I need to get ready. I walk lazily to the bathroom and do my morning routine. After taking a shower, I decided to wear white tank top and a black high waisted short. I choose a black flats as for my shoe wear. I face at the mirror. I let my hair fall in my shoulders. I started doing my make up. I put on a pink lipstick, a mascara... I took a last glance at the mirror.

I walk downstairs and was greeted by mom.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked

"I'll have one on my way." I said

I kissed my dad and mom's cheek and mouthed goodbye.

---------------------------

I stepped out of my car and the first thing that I see is my sister and her best friend Perrie. What a bad thing to start a day. Well I won't pay attention to that as long as I can see Harry today.

Before I can walk away I saw Taylor cover her face so I look where she is looking at and I see Harry and a girl.

Wait
.
.
.
HARRY WITH A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O______O

I see Harry leaning against the girl and . I want to go there and pull the girls hair so hard until she cry in pain. I don't get why Harry wants any other girl except me. I want to go away to stop looking at them but its like my feet is glued in the floor that keeps me still. The girl is a little bit beautiful only a little bit. She's nothing compared to me and its really obvious.

They walked away with Harry's hand on the girl's waist. I want to scream at her but I have no right because I'm not Harry's girl. I started walking. Some people greeted but I didn't respond, I just continue walking passed them because my mind is still occupied by Harry and the girl.

"Kendall where are you going?" someone asked

I lift my head then realize that I'm near the wall. I didn't answer the girl and I just find a seat in front. I look around and see Perrie and Taylor chatting. The girl earlier with Harry walked to them. She said something but I didn't hear it because I'm far from them. I stand up while walking near them but can't be notice by them. The girl stand there with confidence as if she's popular or what. Perrie stand up and asked her who she is and Harry came in.

"Hey witch, you can go home now." . He said and that made Taylor to stand

"And who are you to say that?" Taylor said

"And who are you to asked that?" Harry said

"I'm Taylor Alison Swift from 5C asking you that." What a good comeback Taylor.

"Stupid, that's not what I'm talking about." He answered irritatingly

"Then what are you talking about?" Taylor asked

"Who are you to asked that? Don't you know who is me?" Harry is mad now.

"I'm not stupid cause you are, you just repeated your question and added another. Again I'm Taylor Alison Swift from 5C. I said it already. What do you want my history, life or biography? And for your second question I know you, you are Harry Styles from 5A." I admit I'm containing my laughter now. I'm shock of how could my ugly sister can do that.

Before Harry can say anything, Taylor walked away but stopped to say bye to Harry to irritate him more.

Harry is both angry to me and my sister and maybe that made us connected. I'm not mad at Taylor for doing that cause the truth is that I'm happy for her. I can still remember those times when I'm protecting her. I'm happy because she can now defend herself.

Taylor's POV

Perrie and I went shopping after going out of school. We played, ate and shopped.

I stepped out of my car. I opened the door with my key aunt gave me. I was greeted by my two cats. I forgot to tell you I have cats and their name are Meredith and Olivia.

"Hi kitties" I said then they get onto my feet.

"You two are cuties." I said then carried them upstairs.

"Wait a sec I will change my clothes."
After changing I sat down on my bed then put my cats on my lap.

"Remember when I told you I met a monster?" You're right I'm talking to my cats. I know its weird but I'm always talking to them. Its good than talking to a person.

"Well that monster was named Harry Styles. When I first saw him he looks like a bad boy and that's true. I hate to admit this but he's handsome. If only he is good to me I would like him but because he isn't then I don't like him. Many girls like him in school. I don't know but I think he doesn't have a good side or he doesn't want to show it to me. He's a big flirt. I saw him kissing someone. I know my sister also likes him because I saw her too earlier. I don't get people. Why do they like him? All he is, is a arrogant monster who always ruin my day. Me being me talked back to him using my sarcasm and philosophical manner. Irritating him is my hobby now. You know that feeling when my day won't be complete when I'm not making him mad at me. I don't even know why I'm doing this. Maybe Gemma? Or I just want to. Ughhhhhh I don't know." My cats are staring at me weirdly like I killed someone.

I don't know why did I even say that. Maybe curiosity.

I'm stroking them. I grab my guitar and started strumming chorus of Love Story.

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all that's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
Its a love story baby just say yes" I sang

I continue singing it until I drifted myself into sleep.

A/n
Just want you to know that Taylor has two secrets here. You know the first one but you need to figure out the second.

1. They don't know that Taylor can play guitar, write songs and sing.

2. Her past. The reason why she moved.

Find out!!!