"Fine," I sighed as I went to change my clothes. The dress Aika chose was a light pink dress beautifully decorated with lace at its ends and pearls on its torso.

 The dress Aika chose was a light pink dress beautifully decorated with lace at its ends and pearls on its torso

(Change if you'd like since some aren't comfortable or goes against their religion/values)

This dress looks way too expensive to be a prop. I felt like Korosensei purposely put this here. That sneaky piece of rotten seafood.

There's no way I'm putting this on, sorry Aika.

"Why aren't you wearing the dress?," she pouted as I left the dressing room.

"You see-"

Suddenly a gust a wind blew past me and I was in the dress. My hairstyle (hijab's color/style) was also changed in the process and decorated with a crown to top it off.

"So cool!," the class shouted.

"See I knew you were a real princess," Aika said as her eyes shone with admiration.

Why me?

I could hear Karma snickering behind me.

"What's so funny?," I turned around to face him.

"Nothing."

Hm, yeah sure.

"Pfft, Ryouma what are you wearing?!," I gasped as I took out my phone.

"Imagine of aunty if could see you know," I said as I began to take pictures of him.

Karma walked next to me and began to take photos alongside me.

"Quit it, Princess!," Ryouma said with a pink face.

"Hey, atleast I'm royalty! Shut it lizard!"

"Princesses don't talk like that," Aika said tugging on my dress. I'm starting to not want kids.

"How are princesses supposed to speak?," I asked with a small tick mark on my forehead.

"Princesses are supposed to be polite and elegant," she said sternly crossing her arms. Just give her what she wants L/N.

I corrected my posture and gracefully curtsied. "I'm sorry Lady Aika, I almost forgot my hierarchical position and I sincerely apologize for my previous behavior."

Suddenly the room went silent.

"Is there something wrong?," I asked.

"Y-you actually have manners," Rio stuttered.

What the hell? I've always had manners.

"Was that an insult?," I asked with a smile and a small tick mark on my forehead.

"We didn't mean anything by it Y/N-chan. It's just weird to see you so.. Proper?," Nagisa explained. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"I've always possessed politesse, Nagisa," I forced a giggle. If he wasn't so cute and if there wasn't that many witnesses I would've punched him in his perfect face.

"Yeah and you never kissed Karma," a voice shouted. Don't get embarrassed play it off, L/N you got this.

"Huh? Are you envying me? I mean sure, you all wonder how I got such an attractive guy to like me," I bragged. I could feel Karma's smirk...

Everyone sweatdropped at my antics. "How did you big sister?," Aiko asked tugging on my dress.

"Isn't obvious my dear? It's because I'm a queen."

"I want to be a queen too! So that a handsome prince can fall in love with me too!"

"That wasn't the point..."

𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩❦