•Part 5•

Welcome back to part 5!
There is multiple warnings for this chapter:)
such as:
Gore and description of injury.
Swear words.
Blood.
Its also pretty long!
Enjoy readers<3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You didn't have any time left to mourn or drown in your own despair, or guilt, seeing as you felt like if you had been there you could have fought against the monstrous person who did this to him. Little did you know, in your mind , this evil being was just some boring teenage boy, the one Cindy Berman somehow fell in love with.
You felt a hand take hold of your forearm, pulling you up from the ground as you were thrown back into reality.
Kids shrieked at the gory scene laid out ahead of them, counsellors hurrying about the campus in attempts to gather each camper.
"Y/n!" Ziggy cried, not wasting anymore time and tugging on your arm, forcing you into a sprint.
You began to think, maybe, if you ran fast enough, you could wake up from this nightmare. Yet that didn't happen . The screams continued, a trail of people huddling their way in between the doors of the mess hall.
"Come on, come on, hurry!" Nick called out, separating himself from you both and shoving his way through the large crowd.
You noticed the gloomy look on Ziggy's face, as she ran with her fingers locked tightly in between yours. Her expression made it quite obvious her heart was aching just as much as yours. Your stomach was churning as your mind replayed the image in your head over and over. You felt this way the whole time before counsellors pushed you and multiple other children onto the cherry wood floors of the large hall that was now cramped up to the maximum with campers.
Groaning slightly, you pushed yourself up off the floor and eyed Nick as he counted each child to enter the room with his finger.
Ziggy joined you by your side, a small tear stuck still in the corner of her eye.
"You okay?" You asked her, rubbing your palm up and down her cheek as she smiled a little.
Before she could even begin to answer your question , a crackling noise began to echo above your head , the lights flickering slightly.
You glanced around suspiciously, removing your hands from the girls face as the room went pitch black. The younger campers cried out in terror, the fear of having an ending similar to Jeremys washing over them.
"Stay calm! Everything's alright!" Nick assured the group. By the panic in his voice, you would have assumed he was more so trying to assure himself more than anybody else.
"How many?" His fellow counsellor Gary questioned, a hint of fear in the way he spoke.
"Twenty three."
"That's thirty missing at least."
Nick began to fluster at this realisation, pacing across the room and naming each counsellor he knew to be missing,
"Where's Cindy, Kurt, Joan?"
"I don't know I haven't seen them, or Tommy or anyone.."
Nick took hold of the phone wired into the walls dialling any number he could possibly think of.
You exchanged a look with Ziggy, who also seemed to be listening to this conversation.
"Cindy.." She muttered, her heart beating rapidly with nerves.
"It's dead!" Nick frowned, referring to the phone he attempted to use just a moment ago.
The electrical wiring in the ceiling began to let out sounds of static, the lights coming back on immediately.
"We gotta warn people!" You ordered, marching towards Nick until you were right up in his face.
" No, WE have to warn people." He pointed between both him and Gary, nudging you gently out of the way.
Ziggy made the same move as you, stomping in the same direction of the door.
"Hey!" Nick muttered, taking a hold of Ziggy as she squirmed in protest.
"But my sister she's still out there!"
The boy pushed her outwards a bit, not taking his grip away from her as he spoke,
"Yeah? The same sister you hated since you were a baby?"
Your stomach dropped slightly at this as you watched Ziggy scoff, pulling herself out of his arms and attempting to get past him once again.
"Look, I'm sorry." He informed her, "I didn't mean it, me and Gary will go."
You glanced in Gary's direction, watching his jaw drop slightly.
"What?" He asked shakily.
"Just please, stay here." Nick proceeded, ignoring the fearful boy beside him.
"No I can't just sit here!" The redhead protested, determined to get her way.
"I'm not letting you get hurt!"
This line attracted the attention of several campers, each giving him looks to show they were weirded out by this.
"Dude.." You muttered, taking a hold of Ziggy's hand protectively. You felt a tad betrayed, especially seeing as he knew about the relationship.
He removed his hands from Ziggy's shoulders and eyed you, a look of guilt in his eyes as he stepped backwards.
"Please, just let me do my job. I'm gonna find your sister, just stay here..both of you."
Ziggy turned to face you, a pout on her face, obviously overwhelmed by the ongoing situation.
You pulled her into a tight hug, letting her rest her head on your shoulder as she breathed heavily, letting out each emotion.
"What if the killers still out there?" You heard Gary wobble, each word coming out in a fearful tone.
"That's the whole point Gary." Nick made way for the door, assuming Gary was following behind him.
Ziggy pushed herself off you slightly, giving you a small smirk as her way of thanking you.
You both stood and watched as the pair left the mess hall, unsure of what do and say next.
You jolted slightly a pair of hands grabbed your back and threw you viciously up against the wall. It took you a second to process this , looking to your right to see the same thing happened to Ziggy.
It was Sheila's shitty friends, or her goons as you and Zig called them.
"Where is she witches?" One of her female friends questioned furiously. You widened your eyes at the question, rather confused by what she actually meant.
"You guys kill her like you killed Jeremy?"
Your heart ached a little at the boys name, furrowing your brows at the context of the question.
"What are you talking about?" Ziggy finally asked the question you wanted to know the answer to so desperately.
"Sheila!" The girl snarled.
"Where the fuck is Sheila!?"
You widened your eyes, a rush of adrenaline pumping through your veins as you dismissed Nicks instructions, shoving your way past the three.
"Shit!" Ziggy whispered, following behind you as you pushed the doors open and stepped outside.
The atmosphere was enough to send a shiver down your spine, the thought of an axe murderer leaping out at you making you pretty hesitant to risk your life for the girl whose bullied you this entire summer.
"NICK!" Ziggy cried out , joining you by your side in a panic, "NICK WE FORGOT SHEILA!"
"Come on!" You beckoned, knowing that Nick has reached way past hearing distance at this point. You hated the fact that you were about to save the girls life , if she hadn't already been killed that is, but you had no other option.
You ran, and you didn't stop running, knowing that if you stopped you could suffer the consequences and that was the last thing both you and Ziggy needed right now.
It didn't take long to reach the restrooms, the pair of you panting. Your lungs felt cold, which made you wince with each inhale.
You glanced towards Ziggy, sensing the feeling of dread radiating off of her.
Reaching out your arm, you squeezed her hand tightly in comfort.
"Even if Sheila's dead..." You spoke.
"She had it coming." Ziggy snarled. You widened your eyes at the girls bravery, but deep down you knew that she would never forgive herself if she walked in to see Sheila dead in one of those stalls.
You nodded her way, giving her the go ahead to open the wooden doors, watching in fear as she did so.
"Sheila?"
"Sheila are you still in here?"
You eyed the ground, holding your stomach as spiders and roaches lay sprawled out across the floor. You hated insects, ever since you were a child. You and your dad often took small trips to the quarry when you were a kid. You enjoyed them immensely and couldn't get enough of the small visits you guys took about twice a week. Yet you can still see the vision of your dads leg after getting bitten by a tarantula, and after that he never trusted himself to bring you back there. Now he's just an asshole.
You brought yourself back to reality joining Ziggy at the entrance of the stall you locked Sheila in a little over an hour ago.
"Sheila...?"
Your heart began to beat much quicker than normal when you noticed the brunette was no longer stood where she was a while ago.
"Hey maybe she found a way ou-."
You were cut short when a wave of pressure came over your head, your legs buckling beneath you as you struggled to remain conscious.
"YOU BITCH!"
You turned your neck weakly, glancing upwards to see Sheila.  Part of you wanted to sigh in relief, but the anger and regret was whirring about in your mind. You risked your life to save this girl and this is your thanks? You felt like such a fool.
"Hey!" Ziggy shrieked , reaching out to grab the girls long hair which didn't work out really well. Sheila took a hold of her arms and clasped them together viciously, throwing her against the wall out of your sight.
You grunted as you struggled to get up, desperate to help her, knowing that although Sheila was beyond stupid , she was capable of great harm.
"Sheila there's a killer out there!"
This was followed by multiple sound effects, until finally Sheila came flying out of the stall landing firmly like a rag-doll in the stall across from her.
You widened our eyes glancing up at Ziggy as she exited the cubicle, panting and with blood gushing from her nose.
"Ziggy.." You breathed, a small grin painted across your features.
You flinched when you heard the door burst open behind you, scrambling to your feet almost immediately and jumping in front of Ziggy as a form of protection.
When you seen it was none other than Gary you released a breathe you didn't even realise you were holding.
"I heard shouting what's going on?"
He turned his head to look in the direction Ziggy had her eyes stuck on, his eyes going wide as he took a slight step back.
"What's going on in here? What the fuck!"
Ziggy quickly dismissed his question, curious about other topics, far more important than this.
"Is everyone okay?"
"No uh- Everyone's headed back to the mess hall!" He panted, glancing to you slightly for information.
You just shrugged, leaving him to put the pieces together by himself.
You created eye contact between you and Ziggy, both questioning what to tell the boy about the earlier events.
All three of you instantly became distracted, a series of cries echoing, almost like they were coming from underneath you. You tried to figure out the voices, whether you recognised them or not, but they were way too muffled to even understand what they were saying.
Ziggy made her way cautiously inside one of the empty stalls, squatting down and landing on her knees.
"Zig what are you doing..." You questioned, your anxiety rising every-time another cry for help was heard.
You watched curiously as she opened the lid to the sort of toilets, if you would call them that.
You held your breathe , awaiting feedback .
"Cindy!?"
You furrowed your eyebrows, a bit weirded out by the fact that Ziggy was communicating with her sister through the place people take their shits everyday.
"Ziggy! Oh my god!"
You could hear the relief in the girls voice , smiling a bit at this odd little reunion.
"What are you doing down there!" You cried, bending over Ziggy's shoulder to get a glance at Cindy, recognising the girl beside her to be Alice.
Alice used to babysit you when you were about 10. That was kind of around the time your parents stopped giving a shit. She was like the sister figure you never had, until she sorta went on probation and your parents did everything in their power to keep her away from you.
If their was one thing you knew for sure about Alice was that Cindy used to be her best friend, but she would always complain about how she wished they were more. She opened your eyes to reality, teaching you that love doesn't vary between one gender. The thing is they fell out when Cindy turned into a priss. However you never met Cindy when she was supposedly cool.
"Is that Y/n!?" The short haired girl called out, nudging the eldest Berman sister gently out of the way.
"What are you doing down there??" Ziggy repeated now more frustrated than curious.
"It's...It's kind of a long story! Are you OK?"
"Yeah! Just hold on a second."
You watched as Ziggy shut the top of the toilet, helping her to her feet as you both turned to face Gary, who couldn't quite believe what he was seeing.
Ziggy reached up, standing high on the tip of her toes as she reached for the bucket above her head that was previously used to dump roaches atop Sheila's head.
"What is going on?" The counsellor asked, eyeing her with curiosity.
"Her sisters in the toilet." You answered almost like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"What??"
"Gary just help me!" She cried, becoming sick of the constant questions.
Your nerves began to build up slightly as both you and Gary rushed over to Ziggy and held her upright as she pulled the bucket downwards.
You crawled to your knees opening the lid of the toilet as you put the plan into action. You took hold of the blue rope attached to the bucket and tossed it downwards, leaving it hang on the other side of the hole.
"Hang tight, we're gonna pull you up!"
Their cries for joy echoed around the small cavern as the bucket became nearer to the pair.
You watched as Alice took hold of the rope once it finally reached them , Cindy handing her the opportunity to go first.
Your heart was racing as you glanced back at Ziggy and Gary, both of them stood with raw red knuckles from grasping the outer edge of the rope so tightly.
"Now." You instructed them both as Alice confirmed she was placed firmly on top of the bucket.
Gripping the rope tightly, you grunted as you made sure to hold on , fearful of letting go knowing you would be responsible if she fell.
"Come on.." You strained , becoming more hopeful the closer she became to the top.
"Keep pulling!" Ziggy ordered, her anxieties also rising.
"Tommy! Tommy what are you doi.."
You let out a breath of relief hearing Tommy was on the scene, seeing as you didn't know if you could pull much longer.
"Tell Tommy get over here and help us!!"
Your eyes grew wide when blood splattered directly onto the surface of your skin, Ziggy letting out a cry of terror. You felt all the pressure of the rope lean against you, realising that the pair has now let go, leaving you to do this on your own. You were reluctant to give up, seeing that Alice was so near to the top, but you quickly changed your mind when Gary's head came rolling into sight and fell with an audible thud down the hole.
" WHAT THE FUCK!" You cried , turning to face Ziggy to assure she was okay.
You wanted to cry, but you also wanted to run and hide at the same time, fearful of what was gonna face you on the other side of the bathroom stall.
All of your questions were answered when Tommy Slater came into sight, your heart in your throat with fear when you seen the axe in his hand, covered in Gary's blood.
"RUN" Ziggy shrieked , crying out in terror as she grabbed your arm. She took hold of you and pulled you out of the stall, Tommy determined to get a hit at one of you.
You felt the cold material of the weapon skin against your shoulder, leaving you scream out in agony.
Despite this, Ziggy just kept running, making sure she got both you and her to safety.
You wished you just stayed in the Mess Hall, wishing that Sheila got what she deserved.