18 . Love You Till Eternity 💗

Start from the beginning

And he applies the sindoor on her hairline..

(Imagine her laying down and crying)

Naira closes her eyes and tears falls from her eyes this all was seen by Manish and Rajiv they were looking at them with happy tears..

Scene shifts to Keerti and Trisha happily hanging flower garland at the Entrance..

Naksh-*coming towards the ward boys and giving money* Ye sabke mithai ke liye..

Ward boy- Thankyou Sir 🙏...

He smiles at them ...while Kartik comes out and takes blessings from them..

Rajiv-*stopping him and cries*

Kartik moves away from him and goes towards the Docter..

Kartik-*smiling* Sign kaha karna hai Docter....

Docter-*handling him the form and surprised* Mr. Kartik *Kartik looks at him*Humne toh aaj tak is haspatal main dahej ke aag main julz wale dhulano ki cases haarte hue dekhe hai...aj pehli baar kisi ko yaha dhulan bante dekha hai..*keeping his hand on his shoulder*

Scene shifts to Manish..

Manish-*coming* Dr. Ashit..ye Dr. Jain hai mere bohat aache dost aur Delhi ke bohat famous burnt specialist hai aur ye unki team*to team* Dr. Ashit...

Dr.Jain- *forwarding his hands* We are here to help you..in any manner we can..

Dr.Ashit-(who was treating Naira till now) - Your most Welcome Sir..its an honor to have you here...aur phir ye jung toh hume jitni hi hai..*To his staff* nayi dhulan ko operation theater main layiye please...*to Dr.Jain* Aayiye Docter...

Scene shifts to Naira shifting to OT..and Kartik was also there with her going..atlast she goes inside and the red lights on..

All were sitting tensed...Manish was walking Back and fro..

Naksh-*to children who was giving tea* ek minute *takes it and moves towards Rajiv* Chacha ji...

Rajiv- Nhi beta..

Manish-*taking the glass* Aadhi aadhi piyenge..aap.kyun Chinta kar rahe Rajiv ji *looking up* woh kar raha hai na humari chinta..*giving him* lijiye chai pejiye...are lijiye ..