4; Isabella

Chapter 4; Isabella
[Edited as of: 12/27/15]

"Isabella, you're more special than you think."

The colors span around in my brain, flashes of red zooming across my vision as a young girl's voice spoke over the whirl or dreams.

"Isabella, you're the key to everything. You'll know soon. You'll be here with us sooner than you think Bella."

I saw a girl with light brown hair and brown eyes zoom across my vision, her face holding a small and sympathetic smile. "You're The Original Isabella, and I'm The Replacement."

The girls image fades away, leaving the color of red to fade out into black.

I opened my eyes at the first chance I had, the two words engraved into the ceiling staring right back at me with a haunting feeling.

And that's when I remember, Isabella. My names Isabella

A smile spread across my face, deciding not to think about the girl in my dreams at the moment because, hell, I remembered my name. I remembered something I could hold onto now.

It felt as if I had just been given a grand trophy. My name was golden to me because I now had something to hold on to, something that would provide me hope.

I hopped off of the bed, pleased with my sleep and laced on my shoes as quickly as possible, practically falling down the stairs as I looked for Newt to reveal the good news. I soon spotted him on the other side of the Glade, talking to four other Gladers I didn't recognize yet.

With the eagerness overpowering me, I ran across in the Glade in a sprint, almost falling when I finally reached Newt. As the blonde Glader gets in reach, I jumped onto his back, almost knocking him to the ground from the collision of our two bodies and my energetic state.

"What the bloody hell— oh hey Greenbean." he said harshly, but his tone of voice soon changed when he turned his head and saw me, the other four Gladers watching in amusement.

"Won't have to call me Greenbean anymore, I remember my name!" I said happily as Newt wrapped his hands underneath my thighs to hold me up.

Newt beams at the statement, "Well what is it, shank?" he asked, looking up at me with a smile.

"Isabella. My names Isabella."

There was silence for a few seconds before his smile widened and he hosted me up higher, "Suits you, love." he complimented, and I laughed and ruffled his hair, directing my attention to the four Gladers who were still watching with smiles spread across their faces as well.

Newt lightly kicked one of the four boys when he noticed that they were staring and silent still, "Introduce yourselves, shanks."

They rolled their eyes before looking up at me. The boy covered in blood that I met yesterday speaking up first. "Names Winston, Greenbean." he said lightly.

I nodded and flashed a smile, then the next three followed after.

"Zart."

"Jeff."

"Clint." one said politely, reaching out to shake my hand with a grin.

I let go of Newt's shoulder, me still being on his back and all, and shook his hand while smiling. "Nice to meet you guys." I said as Newt readjusts me on his back, "Alright shanks, get back to work. We've got a bloody bonfire tonight for Bella over here."

I grinned even wider at the new nickname, but my ears perked up at the mention of a bonfire, "Bonfire? For me?"

"Of course, shank." Newt told me, nodding at the boys one last time before turning us around and walking away. "You're light as klunk, Greenbean."