Vincent

(Fnaf 2 set up) (and the drawing was down by my fabulous friend on kik!!! He doesn't have a wattpad account so THANK YOU GRIM!!!!! Even if you wont see this!!!!)
~Readers POV~
I arrived at the pizzeria and it was about 10:16 so I was still early. No kids were around since this place closed at 8.

I walked to the managers room.
"Um... H-hello, hello?" A man from behind a very comfy looking chair stood up. He looked intimidating. Scary.
"Hello I am Scott and you are?"
"(Y/n), (y/n) (l/n) and I'm here for the night guard shift"
He walked over to me. Oh dang, he was really tall. About a foot taller than me.
I take in a breath.

"Follow me. You're gonna meet your co-worker. He's gonna be like a ..... Guide." I follow him and we walk to one of the party rooms.

As we walk into the party room a man with purple hair, clothing, and skin walked up to us.

"What is this pretty thing doing here?" The purple man asked with a husky voice, winking at me. I felt my face heat up.
"This is (Y/n). She is your Co-worker and you WILL be helping her out the first few nights." Scott order him. The purple guy just smirked.
"Of course I will help her. And (y/n), call me Vincent." He left after kissing my cheek.
Urm... W-what just happened?