The real perk of Friendship

After that fight, Countess Coloratura was left heartbroken. Sofia went up to her to try and comfort her.

"Oh Rara, I'm so sorry" She said.

Coloratura just smiled and looked at her friend, "It's okay Sofia, it's not your fault" she said as she sighed in disappointment.

Hugo also went up to them, "Are you sure you're going to be okay for the concert tonight?" he asked Countess Coloratura worried

Coloratura smiled, "of course, afterall, the show must go on" she told them

Everyone is glad that Countess Coloratura is okay and they are now excited for the concert tonight.

Nightime has arrived and it only a few more minutes before Coloratura performs on stage.

Countess Coloratura was with Leona and Hildegard and thay are having trouble into putting the headdress on because she's been panicking and walking around.

Sofia checked them out and saw that her friend is panicking.

"Oh my gosh!, Henry is right! This is going to be a disaster! I'm gonna be terrible!" she said freaking out.

Sofia saw this as she went up to Leona and Hildegard, "Girls, do you mind if you give us a moment" she asked.

"Certainly" Hildegard agreed and Leona just nodded as she and Hildegard both went to their seats with their other friends.

Sofia walk up to her friend and to check what's wrong, "Now why is it going to be so terrible?" she asked.

"It's because Henry is in charge of everything, the lights, the visuals, the sounds, without Henry I have nothing!" she answered freaking out.

Sofia just smiled, "Calm down Rara, Henry Bardick turned you into Countess Coloratura and acted like your friend so we can enjiy the perks that came with being a star" Sofia told her, "But the real perk of friendship is getting to see your friend being true to their self" she added.

"I guess you're right" Rara replied.

"If course I am, and when you're being yourself, you're the brighest star I've ever seen shine" Sofia told her.

Coloratura is glad to have a friend like Sofia. She hugged Sofia who just hugged her back. Just then they broke the hug.

"you know, I've been meaning to ask you" Rara said, "Since when did you became a princess?" she asked with a smug look.

Sofia just scratched her head, "Well I started when mom married King Roland II 3 years ago" she said, "and believe me, a lot of unexpected things happened throughout the years of my royal life" she added

"Like what?" Rara asked

"Freeing a princess from my amulet, being a storykeeper, trying to solve problems in life, finishing stories, being a protector of the Ever Realm, and other stuff" Sofia replied smiling nervously

Rara was surprised but the both of them just laughed together.