36 | pregnancy test

I have been feeling sick lately and I bet I'm pregnant but I don't want to have another baby. Not saying I don't want to keep it, it's just that I get insecure and look at things differently and my body is different and Derek doesn't understand that. I'm sitting on the toilet waiting for this test to give me my results. "mommy" beckham whispered and walked into the bathroom. "Hey babe what's up." I asked him. "Nothing it's just you haven't been yourself lately so i wanted to ask if you wanted to cuddle?" "Oh I'm sorry baby I just been feeling sick lately but I promise we can cuddle let mommy wipe and wash her hands" he ran out the room and i heard him jump on the bed and i giggled. I got up and wiped and placed the pregnancy test on the counter. I washed my hands and went to the bed to cuddle with beckham.

"Meredith" I heard a sten voice from Derek. I turned around away from the stove. "Yeah" I looked at him confused. Why is he mad? "Why didn't you tell me you're pregnant" he had the pregnancy test in his hand and I took a big sigh. "I don't want this baby Derek, you're really busy doing a big deal and I'm already trying to handle the kids and work too i dont think it's the right time." I whispered because the kids just fell asleep across the hall. "Meredith you're not getting rid of this baby" he said and I scoffed "Derek it's my body '' I turned back around and turned off the stove he grabbed my waist and turned me back around. "And this is my baby don't I have a say on this too?" his voice raised a little. "Derek, I'm young, I can still have kids later on"I said. "Meredith you're 27 i'm 40 i want as many kids as I can reach before 50" he yelled. "Derek please don't yell" I begged. "Your having this baby" he said in a sten voice.