Ask Qiu Li to give sweets to people he hates. Oh my God, is Brother Qiu Zhan giving himself an assist?

She was surprised and happy, staring at Qiu Li nervously.

After staring for three seconds, she smiled.

Sure enough, he frowned!

Then Yan Xiao saw Qiu Li take a look at herself with a sullen face, hummed, turned and walked away.

Yan Xiao: "..."

Qiu Li hated his half-brother very much, but now that he is instructed by him to give her candy to the disliked person, he will definitely hate himself even more.

Without doing anything, she reaped a wave of bad feelings. Yan Xiao was very happy, and she said loudly, "Thank you Brother Qiu Zhan!"

Qiu Zhan's eyes were cold, and when he heard the little girl's voice, he smiled suddenly: "What are you polite with brother, go."

Qiu Li, who walked into the room, bit his mouth tighter when he heard the conversation between the two.

He had been paying attention to Qiu Zhan just now. He hadn't met Aunt Chen at all. He was lying and warning him that if he didn't go back to the house, he would vent his anger with Yanxiao.

But he was going to get her candy before going back to the house.

Every time she meets, she will give herself one, and she must be particularly fond of candy.

Qiu Li carefully wrote down this preference in his heart, and with this thought, he was warned and ordered by Qiu Zhan, and he didn't care that much anymore.

The study on the third floor is not usually used, and it almost becomes a storage room.

He trot upstairs, pushed open the door, and was about to find out from a box of items. The door slammed shut. The scene was so familiar, Qiu Li almost instinctively turned around and went to break the door handle——

Click twice.

The door was locked with a key from the outside.

Then came the sound of footsteps going downstairs.

Qiu Li: "..."

He slammed the door hard, but there was no response at all, he tried to shout, and no one paid him any attention.

Inside and outside the door, quietly, he turned his head and glanced at the gift boxes full of gift boxes in the room. His anger and grievance were stronger than ever.

He hates Qiu Zhan!

I hate Qiu Zhan!

He tried for a long time, but he still couldn't open the door and couldn't call anyone. Just when he was carrying a stool to smash the door, suddenly there was the engine starting and the car whistling outside. He immediately put down the stool and ran there. By the window, the window was too high, he couldn't see clearly, and ran back to move the stool over, stepping on the stool and looking out...

One car after another drove out of Qiu's house.

They are gone.

all gone.

She also left.

Qiu Li's hands holding the curtain were shaking.

She was so happy, waiting for him to get her candy, but he didn't go, would she think that he didn't say anything and was angry with him?

Thinking of this, Qiu Li suddenly became anxious.

He has to quickly explain to her.

He hurriedly fell off the stool. He didn't care about the pain, so he ran to the door and slapped the door hard...