175. Mall Excursion

Start from the beginning

Hinata, who was walking next to Yamaguchi. He was finally unable to break his hand away from Kageyama and stop some of the pain his grip was causing.

This caused Kageyama and Hinata to stop walking and stare at each other. Hinata held his hand in his other as he stared at it and noticed how red it was.

"Bakayama, that hurt, " Hinata said, a bit annoyed as he rubbed his hand. He looked up at his alpha. His irritation left when he realized that Kageyama's expression wasn't his usual irritated or uninterested face but one of complete concern. He let out a heavy sigh before taking Kageyama's hand once more.
"I'll stay right next to you, okay? So please don't crush my hand anymore," he said quietly.

Kageyama felt guilt as he gave him a nod in response, knowing that he needed to keep his worry in check before he either accidentally hurt Hinata or attacked a random stranger.

"I guess Yamaguchi and Tsuki headed to the party store ahead of us, " Hinata said when he noticed the Pair was no longer with them.

Hinata started to walk towards the shop; this time, Kageyama's grip wasn't quite as much as it had been before.

"Just stay close, " Kageyama said as they went into the party store where they saw Tsuki and Yamaguchi standing in front of a display of various party invitations.

Hinata's attention got caught by a bunch of balloons that were on display on the wall. He subconsciously began to drag Kageyama towards the wall, where he stared in amazement at the different balloons. Several were baby shower-themed and a few random sport ball ones, including Volleyball and Basketball.

There was a purple balloon that had a baby shark with the baby shark song lyrics on it in yellow lettering; looking at it, Hinata got an idea.

"Can we get a few of the baby shark balloons and a couple of the volleyball ones?" He asked

Kageyama nodded, and Hinata motioned for the cashier to come over to the counter. Yamaguchi and Tsuki noticed them and walked over to them.

Yamaguchi looked at the balloons and then at Hinata.

"What balloons do you want to get?" He asked.

"I think we should get a couple of the baby shark and a couple of the volleyball ones, " Hinata said as the cashier came toward them.

"Hello, can I help you?" They asked as they stood behind the counter by the wall of Balloons.

Hinata nodded and looked back towards the balloons.

"Can we get a couple of the baby shark and Volleyball balloons?" He asked as he pointed to the balloons that they wanted.

The cashier nodded.

"Yeah, give me ten minutes to get them packed up for you," they said and turned to get the balloons ready.
"Do you want me to add a helium tank?" They asked.

Both Hinata and Yamaguchi nodded. The four of them turned back to see the rest of the store. Tsuki pulled the list that Suga had given him.

"We need invitations, party favor bags, decorations, cups, and plates and games, " he said before putting the list back into his pocket.

"We could split up so we can be done faster, " Yamaguchi said as a suggestion, knowing that his Alpha wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. Tsuki nodded in approval
"Hinata and I can take care of the favors, decorations, and games. You and Kageyama can do the plates and cups and invitations, " Yamaguchi added and received another nod from Tsuki, who wasn't too excited about having to be with Kageyama.