Ask for Masky and Hoodie

(Thank you for requesting this!)

WARNING!!! If you are sensitive, or light hearted to this! I suggest you to not read this! If you send any other requests and are not satisfied with it or you either dislike it, I am not changing or will be redoing this again! This isn't for the people who will feel self conscious about their self after! Just to warn some people before they go spam to me giving some facts that whatever and whatever. Please read this warning first and then either move on accepting it, or walk out if this ins't your cup of tea. Thank you for reading the warning!

(Now moving on to the ask!)

Masky: Well, yes we would. What kind of question is that? You saw our identities, and we'll have to end you of course, even though you won't even tell Slender will not accept one bit of it as well. So yes, we're ending you life, starting right now. Besides, dumbass fangirls will think that we'll take her to the mansion and fall for her....

Masky came up to the girl with a gun, holding in his hand. 

Hoodie: God damn...I want to get rid of this girl...she looks like one of those anime UWU girls dressed up as some whore...she must be some cringe fangirl kid that is desperate to join Slender. What an idiot....let's just quickly get rid of her...

Hoodie came up also too and the girl. The girl slowly backed away gulping In anxiousness. Masky got out his gun, shot the girl in the head, as a loud "BANG!" Noise echoed in the woods, the girl fell to the floor blood pouring on her head as she died...Masky and Hoodie then decided to get rid of the hideous corpse and burn it. As they've burned the corpse they walked off not even caring about the girl if she was even innocent or not. On second thought, now they are wondering if she is one of those immortal neko's or foxes that suddenly came back to life. Oh Welp, probably they'll be fucked up with that anime Oc that is not even human one bit. To be continued of the adventures of Masky and Hoodie escaping this anime fox cringe use trope Oc. 

(Alright, it ends here. Thank you so much for requesting this by the way! I actually had a idea already when they put this request! Now, off I gooooooooo!)