The Mall Senario

Alright this idea is one I really care about. This evolves Izuku owning a mega mall however, all the shops, security, and other things in the mall are run by villains such as the league of villains, Stain, Overhaul's forces, some of the villains from Tartarist, and maybe parts of the meta liberation army if possible with Midoriya being the head of this mall. Izuku can have a quirk or he can be quirkless. The villains under his control are still trying to be hunted down by heroes but Izuku makes sure to hide them from the heroes that come to visit the mall. This can also be a villain Izuku story or maybe even a betrayed villain Izuku of your able to do it right. Izuku can also use the villains as vigilantes or for other purposes. You can chose any ship you want for this book but it would work better if Izuku were either not to have a ship or be with one of the villains. Class 1A can be timeskipped to when they are already heroes or when they are still in school.

As you see I gave more restrictions for this plot idea because I really want to see this story get developed. I have a few other preferences for this story but I don't wont to impose to many rules on the person writing. And again, please tag me on the story or dm me if you want to take the idea.