Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Can't you tell apart? Those things only happen in the stage. The writer drew it like that, there's nothing I can do about it! And Jangmi didn't drop me!"

Dohwa looked down ashamed at what he had said.

"I know that, but it's so evil I couldn't help myself, and FYI she did she has new eye candy"

"Mind your own business. Eun Danoh understands it since she has her ego,but Namju doesn't. He is suffering because you keep changing the story, if Namju suffers so does his family which also means Jangmi suffers, and it was one measly blind date it means nothing"

Dohwa threw the book onto the table frustrated with the other male in the room, he knew the consequences and ofcourse he felt guilty.

"I already know that and I feel sorry for Namju. So you never wanted to change the story? Are you really okay with your character? You're stabbing your Fiancée in the back, you can't be with the girl you love but you keep stringing her along and won't let her move on. Poor Eun Danoh and Jangie."

Dohwa looked away from kyung and they sat in silence for a bit.

"I didn't want to change it, but-

Kyung slapped his hand on the book and grabbed it.

"I'm starting to want to change it because of someone."

Kyung got up and left the room he headed to the kitchen in search for the Blonde chef. He sat at the table and opened the book, he skipped pages until he found what he was looking for. Jangmi's date.

"Wah, he isn't even that handsome" he mumbled as he read the scenes, he started getting angry. How dare someone flirt with his Jangmi, and make her laugh. He was supposed to do that, Baek Kyung was supposed to make Jangmi shy and laugh not some random extra. He started thinking About Dohwa's words to him the room but was interrupted when he saw the blonde chef.

Jinmichae walked through the door and stopped in his tracks, shocked to see Baek Kyung sitting in the kitchen.

"It's not lunch yet" jinmichae said walking to place his crate down.

"I've been wondering why Danoh and Jangmi-ya come here so often."

Jinmichae's brows shot up, he wouldn't say anything yet about the secret world they lived in.

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"What's this? You're not even surprised? So you already knew I had my ego."

Kyung laughed at this and stood up turning to face the blonde chef who had not looked at him since he came into the kitchen.

"So what should I call you? Jinmichae?"

He walked towards the chef and stood beside him.

"Or should I talk casually to you? Like Dohwa and Jangmi."

Jinmichae smiled politely and turned towards the teen standing beside him.

"I never want you to do that."

"We should be friends. We both have our egos. It's so frustrating to hang out with those idiots without egos. What happened to Haru was interesting. I think this comic book world is quite fun"