After All This Time Part 2.

Y/n: I looked at the girl I knew as Jelena before snapping out of it, if she wasn't going to say anything, I sure as hell wasn't 'hi nice to meet you...' i plastered a fake smile on my face and looked back at my girlfriend '...Gigi? babe, I need to go to the toilet where is it?' i said finding it weird to call the girl Gigi and panicking.

Bella: 'It's down the hall on the right' i smiled and pecked her lips, enjoying the moment of real emotion, before having to fake not knowing this girl.

Gigi: 'I'll take you' The blonde girl spoke.

Y/n: I shook my head and began walking 'No, you really don't have-' she cut me off by walking in front of me a strange look on her face.

Gigi: 'i insist' she muttered, however loud enough for apparently Bella and everyone to hear.

Bella: 'ohhh she insists y/n, once my sister insists you can't get out of it' i nodded and let the blue-eyed girl lead me to the toilets, she showed me to the door making me walk inside ready to close the door behind me.

When she stepped in and closed it for me.

Gigi: 'What are you doing here y/n, not finished what you started?...' i shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair  '...came to fuck me, confess feelings for me spend months together, then leave... without so much as a note again?

Y/n: 'No' I spoke and bowed my head.

Gigi: 'Then what y/n?' she asked and sat down on the edge of the bathtub an angry look to her soft features.

Y/n: 'Well maybe...' i was contemplating whether to say my next sentence '...Maybe if you hadn't have used a fake name for 6 months Jelena then I would have known not to fall in love with your sister' the blonde-haired girl looked up at me wide-eyed...

Gigi: her hair was longer and her entire body seemed skinnier than I remember. I hope she's eating still 'you're in love with my sister?' the girl quizzed making me snap rapidly from my thoughts which only contained her.

Y/n: I stood up and turned away from her to look in the mirror and so I didn't have to see her face for what I said next 'yes, and you're with my best friend and I'm assuming you're in love with him?' I turned back to see the ineffable girl nodding her head slowly.

Gigi: The blonde stood up and walked a little closer to me making me step back more 'so what we are going to do is...' she said with the appealing voice I remember so fondly 'we pretend we don't know each other, otherwise, it will make everything awkward between... well...everyone' i nodded and pulled my phone out and smiled at the text Bella had sent me.

I heard the girl clear her throat making me look up and sigh.

Y/n: 'ok then that's what we do' i spoke not been able to handle being in a room with her any longer and beginning to walk towards the door. 

Gigi: 'you have changed' she said. I chuckled and turned around.

Y/n: 'well obviously Jelena it's been 3 years' i said. she looked away then back at me.

Gigi: 'yeah 3 years without so much as a call from you' the blonde replied. I glanced at the girl with a blank expression 'you know I waited for you y/n...' she pushed me into the door getting angrier and angrier '...for a whole fucking year' she said practically sobbing.

Y/n: 'pffft no the fuck you didn't, you and Zayn have been together for 2' I replied not really thinking about what I was saying. Then it hit me and the maths added up '...oh yeah maybe you did' she smiled slightly at my dumbness. 

Something she could never control. Her smile.

Gigi: 'exactly' she spoke as she took control of her emotions once more.