Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

We created a world where all humans can have the power to protect their planet. It was their choice though since it was their power to hold.

We called the powers ' quirks '.

We created a cycle of a famous superhero that could keep the world safe. We called him ' All Might '.

I was impressed with our work and smiled in Skrael's embrace.

We made sure we were history into creating their world and they worshipped us with alters and stuff.

I meet my friends a lot and sometimes have tea there. I and Skrael have gone even closer and I'm in a happy relationship.

A few years later

I walked over to Skrael and gave him a plain, black box. He looked confused and opened it.

Bellroc, Morgana, and Nari also watched with confusion as he dug through the tissue paper.

He grabbed the first thing he felt and pulled out a pair of little baby boots. They were as white as the clouds and new.

He looked at me confused and so did the others. I giggled that he hasn't realised. He then pulled out something that made his eyes widen in shock.

A pregnancy test. It was positive.

He looked at me shocked and my ' sisters ' and mother gasped in shock. He asked,
" Y - You're pregnant?"

I nodded with happy tears and immediately was attacked in a giant hug. I heard him sob into my shoulder and I just giggled with happy tears.

He repeated still in the hug,
" I'm going to be a Father!"

We finally pulled away and Bellroc, Nari, and Morgana hugged me in happy tears.

I decided to tell the others in a few months to surprise them. I'll need a scan doing anyways.

4 months pregnant

My belly has a medium-sized bump and it's quite clear I'm pregnant. I found out we were having a little girl which made me so happy.

We were on our way to see Douxie, Krel and the others. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and softly stroke my bump.

I giggled,
" Hi babe, "

He kissed my cheek from behind and stayed in this position. I lent my head against his shoulder as I found it relaxing that he strokes my stomach.

Suddenly, we gasped when we both felt a little kick. We looked at each other and began to hug each other in excitement,
" She kicked!"

A few hours later, we arrived home and stepped out of the skull in a field. I saw everyone there who was waiting for me excitedly.

Krel came up to Skrael and asked curiously,
" What's the important news?"

They all looked at my direction and saw my bump. Everyone gasped in shock as I had a hug from each of them. Douxie and Krel began to cry and it just made me giggle.

Claire and Jim congratulated me as so did the two trolls.

5 years later

" MAMA, PAPA COME AND LOOK!"

I and Skrael looked at our 5-year-old daughter called Elora. She had my coloured skin and had Skrael's black and blue eyes. She had long black hair that was up to her knees. She looked like both of us combined except she has my coloured skin. She is called Frost, I named her after her Father's power.

We looked at her to see she froze her doll in ice. I just giggled and placed her on my lap,
" You've just discovered your power,"

She giggled as Skrael melted the ice. Our daughter was smart, kind, courageous, ambitious and brave. She always loved to play with her aunties whilst me and Skrael cleaned up everything.

I wondered what to do with her since she can't just be in this skull base forever. I want her to explore everything.

So, she was educated enough to put into an academy into the world we created. It was called ' U. A academy and it was in Musutafu, Japan.

She was now 17 and she was ready to go to U.A academy. I hugged her one last time and told her to keep us a secret otherwise bad people will be after her.

Her power is controlling all elements and shadow manipulation. She inherited some of my power and has inherited Skrael's ice manipulation.

She understood and went to U.A.

I and Skrael lived happily with our daughter. Along with her aunties.