Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

All you felt was anger and sadness, the rage within you was like a hurricane within. Tears streamed down your cheeks like waterfalls. You clenched your fists before walking over to Merlin.

Angrily, you asked,
" Is it true?"

He looked at you in confusion,
" Did you lock Lucifer away?"

He looked at everyone and then back at you,
" Yeah, I did. Why are you so upset about it?"

You giggled through sobs, your heart clenching at the fact that he ruined your life,
" You ruined everything,"

You felt your anger turning into evil and hatred. It was like dark clouds forming in my heart, wanting to take over, and for the first time. You let them.

Douxie interrupted, his eyes filled with concern,
" Y/n, calm down! You know what happens when you get angry!"

You looked up up to see your eyes were fully black, as if they were just sockets. You knew this was wrong but it also felt right. You held up the book to Merlin, showing him the page of a baby, Lucifer's baby.

" You locked my Father away! You are the reason why my family was broken!"

You pulled out the Shadow sword and he soon realised who you were. His eyes widened slightly, holding his hands up in defeat and began to slowly step backwards,
" Y/n? This isn't you, I know I locked your Father away but you need to listen. I did it for a reason,"

Douxie asked, worried for his best friend. He hated seeing you like this,
" How can we get her back?"

Merlin answered with determination,
" Pain,"

He quickly got out his sword and you soon felt a sharp pain your stomach. You fell to the floor as blood surrounded you like a tree. You clutched your stomach, staring at your hands that were covered with your own blood.

Douxie and Krel yelled at the same time,
" Y/N!!"

You felt the evil within wash away like a river. You slowly got up, still holding your bleeding stomach. You gritted your teeth in anger,
" I'll get my revenge,"

You had enough energy to teleport yourself out of the building. You landed in the street, since it was night time, the streets were empty. They looked lifeless and empty.

You dragged yourself into an alley, feeling your vision go blurry by the second. Your body ached and soon your legs caved in. You left a trail of blood behind you before passing out from blood loss.

Skrael's POV

I was walking down the street, trying to find traces of were Nari could be. The humans were all in their homes, which made it easier to look. A trail of blood caught my eye, in which I didn't care to find out who's it was. A gut feeling formed in my stomach, telling me to investigate.

I sighed heavily and followed the trail of blood, I was about to turn away but then I saw something that scared me, Y/n.

I ran over to her lifeless body and saw she has been stabbed. My hands were covered in her blood from trying to stop the blood flowing out the wound. I knew it wouldn't work, I could sense her heart failing by the second.

I picked her up and carried her back to the base. When I arrived I placed her on a king sized bed. I didn't want to open her shirt but I had no choice.

I grabbed took of her metal armor to reveal a black top underneath. I grabbed some scissors and cut open the bottom half of her shirt. All of her stomach was revealed and I obviously covered her bra with a towel to keep her privacy.

I began to clean the wound and bandage it before she looses anymore blood. Suddenly, my sibling walked into the room to see Y/n in bed injured.

They stomped over towards me and shout whispered, her aura radiating anger,
" What the hell is she doing here?! She's an enemy!"

I replied, trying to sound convincing,
" Something happened between her and her friends. We both know Y/n is powerful, maybe we can get her our side,"

She thought for a second before agreeing. We heard Y/n wake up slowly so we stood beside her bed. I covered her with the duvet so she can get comfy.

Y/n's POV

You woke up in a really comfy bed, you sat up before being hit by a sharp pain in the stomach. You looked down to see it was bandaged up. You looked up to see Bellroc and Skrael stood there.

Bellroc asked,
" Why we're you hurt? Who stabbed you?"

You noticed you had a new black top on. It was a short sleeved top which means your scar would show. You covered your arm with your hand so they don't see it.

You responded, ignoring the fact that they were enemies,
" I found out I was the daughter of Lucifer and that Merlin locked him away. I was so angry that my dark side consumed me until I wasn't me. That's when Merlin stabbed me. I want revenge but I don't know how to get it,"

Skrael smirked,
" Why don't you join us and help defeat him? If you join us your wish for revenge will come true,"

You thought about it for a moment before nodding, willing to do anything to get your revenge,
" I'll join you, all I want is revenge on Merlin for ruining everything,"

Bellroc smirked,
" Then welcome to The Arcane Order,"

Bellroc left the room and came back with an outfit,
" When you recover, this is your outfit,"

Bellroc left the room and came back with an outfit," When you recover, this is your outfit,"

You looked at it in shock,
" Wow, that's amazing"

You saw them smile a bit but they quickly hid it from sight. Maybe they weren't as bad you'd thought.

Skrael noticed you were covering your arm and he got curious,
" Why are you covering your arm?"

You looked down and covered your arm with the duvet, avoiding eye contact with him.
" N - Nothing,"

He rolled his eyes,
" The Arcane Order never lie to each other,"

You sighed and showed him your scar,
" When my parents abandoned me I was looked after by a really nice family. Everything went great until the Mother died. The Father blamed it on me and began to drink, he never stopped.

He began abusing me until I could nearly walk. Then after he died a few years later, I was sent to an orphanage. I couldn't control my power then and they also abused me in more ways you can imagine. I almost died, until I burnt the whole orphanage and escaped,"

You held your tears in as you explained the story, the memories hitting you like a wave. Until you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. They were cold arms that made you shiver slightly, but they were comforting. You looked to your side to see Skrael hugging you tightly.

You hesitated for a moment but you hugged him back. He was slim but also had a muscled figure. You felt his hand on your waist, creating butterflies in your stomach.

He commented,
" I'm sorry you went through that,"

Bellroc left the room leaving you in Skrael's embrace. You began to slowly fall asleep. Your head was lent against his chest with his chin was on your head. He noticed you was falling asleep and laid you back down before tucking you into bed.

He didn't want to wake you up so he stayed with you. Somehow, you feel cared for more than you ever have. You feel like you're home.