Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

You woke up in someone's arms. You slowly sat up before rubbing your eyes, you had forgotten that Skrael never sleeps. You looked at him, slightly confused,
" Why did you stay?"

He looked down at you, sending you a small smile,
" I didn't want to wake you,"

You chuckled in response before realizing you felt no pain in your stomach. You looked at the wound to see it wasn't there, like you had never been stabbed.

Skrael noticed your look of confusion before exclaiming,
" I forgot to tell you, Lucifer has the ability to heal. You must have that ability to,"

You noticed your outfit was across the room before deciding to get changed. You crawled out of bed before grabbing your outfit and walked into the bathroom to get changed in privacy.

You left your hair down before looking at the scar on your arm, knowing it showed. You then remembered what Douxie told you,
' Scars show how strong you are,"

You walked out of the bathroom and grabbed your weapons. You noticed Skrael staring but you decided to ignore it.

You looked back at him,
" Are you coming? Your sibling will be expecting us,"

He got out of bed and followed you. He led you to a massive room that could fit a circus in. You looked around in amazement, ignoring Skrael chuckling at your reaction.

Bellroc was at the other side of the room, looking at you, at least you think so,
" The outfit suits you,"

Surprised that she suddenly gave you a compliment, you responded with an awkward smile,
" um Thanks?"

Bellroc stated,
" Now that you're part of the group, we need to know the powers you possess,"

You nodded and explained all the powers you possess.( Everything is in chapter 1 )

Suddenly, a guy with massive armor on walked in. You've never seen him before and he made you quite nervous. The only people you fought was Douxie and Krel in training.

He looked at you and began to attack but Skrael floated in front of you protectively,
" You're not going to hurt her,"

Bellroc interrupted,
" She's with us now, so stand down,"

Hesitantly, lowered his weapon and went to the side of the room. He would be lying if he didn't feel nervous for you. He repeatedly cursed himself in his mind for worrying about you, considering you were mortal.

Bellroc asked, curious on how your powers worked,
" When you don't have your weapons, what do you rely on the most?"

You replied,
" The elements, I always have a connection with them. Especially Earth, it allows me to sense any attack that comes my way. It's called seismic sense,"

She nodded and threw a dagger at you. You watched it fly towards you before you caught it in your grasp. The blade inches away from your face.

She commented,
" You have good reflexes, now use the power you rarely use,"

You nodded as The Green night stepped a feet away from you. You could sense Skrael was secretly getting worried but you ignored it.

As The Green Night was running up to you, you focused on the blood inside of his body. You could feel the veins in his body and the beating of his heart. Then he stopped on your command.

You used his blood to make him a puppet. You forced him to kneel on the ground and that's what he did. He tried to resist the command, but no one can resist blood bending.

Bellroc clapped, a smile forming on their features. You couldn't tell wether it was a smile or a smirk,
" Excelent, you defeated The Green Night in less than 5 minutes,"

Skrael interrupted, floating back over to everyone,
" Morgana will be coming soon,"

You tilted your head in confusion,
" Morgana?"

Bellroc answered, sensing your confusion,
" Just a powerful allie, but you are more powerful than all of us combined,"

You nodded in response before standing there silently. Bellroc then interrupted the silence,
" She's here, time to introduce our new member,"