001

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Y/n's POV ❀❜ ❭

I was in the doroyaki's shop, because I wanted some. It was silent when I heard the bell of the door ringing so I turned my head and saw two persons. One was short maybe shorter than me but the other was very tall. They went to a table and ordered two plates of doroyaki. They haven't noticed me yet when the dishes arrived, the short one start arguing with the waiter for some flag on his dish. He calmed down when his friend put a flag on his dish, ' Is he normal ?'

When they finished, he fell asleep ' Is he serious ? haha' His friend got mad and shakes him until he wakes up. And they go up that when I realized, I was staring since they were here. I decided to follow them. They walked, they stopped where there was a crowd with two people fighting. One person who was beated up and the other who had a smirk.

" Hey, Kiyomasa. You're scarin' the crowd" He said as he walked the two " Calm down, dumbass. " Now, the crowd started whispering

"A blonde ponytail and a shaved head and a dragon tatoo on his temple. The Vice Commander of the Tokyo Manji Gang Ryuguji Ken aka Draken "

' Draken...' I hummed, his friend who was still eating his doroyakis " Ne, Ne Ken-chin" He called out his friend, the said ' Ken-chin' turned his head "What ? Don't call me by that stupid nickname here. " He said harshly. " I'm out of doroyaki"

Then everybody bowed " Good day, sir !" He licked the rest of his doroyaki on his face, They started walking toward the beated person. " Good day, Commander, sir !"

" Good day, sir--" Kiyomasa said but was cut off by Ken-chin who kicked him in the stomach as Mikey walked past him " Kiyomasa, who died and made you king ? Make sure you're that far down when bowing yo our commander." Draken said.

Mikey looked at the person beat up who fell down in fear, " Hey, what's your name ?" " H-hanagaki Takemichi.." Takemichi muttered. " I see, So Takemichy ." " Huh ? Takemitchy ?"

" That what Mikey said, Takemitchy." Ken chin said, then Mikey crouched down and took in hand Takemichy's head and said something I didn't heard. " Takemitchy, starting today, you're my bitch, all right ?" Then he stand up, walked to Kiyomasa and started beat him and he passed out.

" Let's get going, Ken-chin." Mikey said. So I started walking toward them mostly Mikey, "Hmm, you're intersting Mikey, Are you perhaps a second year?" I titled my head " Who are you ?" Mikey asked me " I'm Y/n L/n, so are you going to answer me ? ", " Yes but I'm not going to school". " I'm a first year.. does that make you my senpai?" I said getting closer to him. " Oi.. Don't get too close" Ken-chin interrupted me. " And You are Ken-chin, and my senpai too ?" I said teasely " OI, Don't call me that! only Mikey can call me that and yes" He said

" Come on, Let's go senpai" I said grabbing his arm. " O-Okay, Let's go Ken-chin" Mikey suttered bushing a little.