"Oh yes, you dropped me." I gently pushed him against his shoulder

"Did not."

"Yes u did."

"I didn't."

"Okay whatever mysterious dude." He laughed "Ricardo" I don't know why but I really like the name Ricardo, when I have a child later I will call him Ricardo.

"Catalina Garcia"

"You know I can look anything up now that you've said your full name?" My eyes went wide when he said that. He's right, but the only thing he can find is my old Facebook account, which contains many bad pictures of me. Shit, when I get home I need to delete that account quickly.

"Are you going to stalk me?" Maybe he should, then my life really is a movie.

"Maybe" he grinned. "A latte macchiato will be good". I nodded and walked to the bar.

I set his latte macchiato on his table. "Can you speak Spanish?" I turn my head to his very specific question. "No?" I said hesitantly. "Because your last name is Spanish so I assumed you could speak Spanish."

I sat down at his table, it's quiet anyway so it wouldn't matter. "My dad wanted to teach me Spanish but my mom didn't let him." Probably because then I could understand her whenever she would speak Spanish. It doesn't even matter anymore, it's already too late.

"Have you been working here long?" I shake my head "Nope, for about 1 year I think." It's long but not long either. I actually started working in a club after school, but I couldn't stand it when people were drunk. So after that job I got this one. And I'm not going to look for anything else.

"What is your surname?" I asked him. He let out a chuckle "Are you going to stalk me?" He tried to imitate my voice, which didn't really work for him. "Oh shut up." He smiled through which you could see the dimples in his cheeks. I always think it's cute when people have dimples, I don't have dimples myself. But I'm still cute.

"Lopez" I sit a little straighter. So that's why he asked if I could speak Spanish, because he himself is Spanish. "So I assume you can speak Spanish yourself?" He nodded "Si".

"How old are you?" He looks older than me, or the same age. "22 And you?" "20, but never ask a woman's age, you idiot." I scoffed.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" He took a long sip of his drink before replying, "A brother, 1 year older than me." I've always wanted to have a brother or sister, but I've never been that lucky. So I don't know what it feels like to get love from a sibling. I always saw Isabelle as my sister I never had. But that's not the same.

"What is his name?" He looked at his phone after he got a notification. "Dario" He answered.

He put his phone down again and wanted to ask something but was interrupted by his phone ringing. "I have to take this." I nodded and walked to the bar to give him privacy.

"Who is that?" Belle gave him a dirty look.

"Ricardo, I like him." I smiled. "Well I don't." I narrowed my eyes "You haven't even talked to him yet."

"I don't have too" That's what she always does, from the moment I hang out with guys she's always decided that she doesn't like them even though she hasn't talked to them. I can't blame her, I had bad experiences with guys a few years back, and thats why she is like this. That's a long story for some other time. I do have trust issues. But not every boy is like them. And Belle sometimes forgets that.

I looked back at the table where Ricardo was sitting and he was gone. I walk to the table to take the money. He paid way too much. But I don't mind, I put all the tips I get into my bank account. It's very generous of him. Not many people leave a tip, which sometimes annoys me. We work all day long and serve them. But get nothing more. It doesn't have to be a lot, I'm happy with a little tip.

Then my eye fell on the piece of paper on the table. His number was on it with a smiley face behind it. I grabbed my phone to save his number in case I lose the piece of paper.

"Bye Belle, see you this weekend!" I called to her before I walked out the door. I walked home with the sun shining in my eyes. Ugh I really need to buy new sunglasses, I broke my sunglasses  a few weeks ago by sitting on it, don't ask me how something like that happens.

I happened to be walking past some small cute shops and decided to see if they sell sunglasses. After testing a pair of sunglasses, I chose the black one. I thanked the woman behind the register and walked out.

Am I the only one who always feels better after buying something? It's like taking on the whole world. No, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean.

I opened the door and walked in, a cold wind blew over me. I'm so proud of myself for turning on the fan before I left for work. Otherwise it would be way too hot in here.

My feet hurt from all that walking. I think I'm going to take a shower first and then I'll binge watch a series, or maybe read a book, I'm not sure yet.

After much hesitation, I chose the book. I sit outside in my small garden enjoying the last rays of the sun with a glass of red wine. And don't forget the book. Sometimes I find it calming to read a book. But only when it's quiet around me, when there's a lot of noise, I can't concentrate on reading. I'm quite easily distracted.

I decided to go to bed after reading for a long time. Before going to sleep I decided to message Ricardo.

Me:"Goodnight stupid." And he responded quickly which surprised me.

Ricardo:"Good night idiot."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope y'all enjoy it so far :)

Leave your opinion.

Go and read my other books too!