☆⁴☆

(There's probably only gonna be another 3 chapters after this one?)

Kuboyasu came back from the bathroom to see Kaidou looking at all the signs on his walls. "Whatcha lookin at?" Aren asked causing Shun to jump and look at him. "O-oh! Uh nothing! Definitely not the signs! What signs? Oh theres signs in here aren't there?! Well they look cool!" Kaidou babbled after having himself be pulled from his thoughts. Kuboyasu smiled at Kaidou, thinking it's cute how flustered he is.

"Yea. I kinda stole them back when I was in a gang." Kuboyasu said while scratching the back of his neck a little. Kaidou was a little intrigued over the story behind some of the signs. "Yea, so, is there a story behind the signs or were they just spur of the moment?" Kaidou asked while getting comfortable on Kuboyasu's bed. Kuboyasu looked around and blushed when he thought about some of the signs. He looked at the wrong way sign.

"Uh yea, the wrong way sign there, I got it on a... date. Yea, I was on a date with, someone. And we both took a wrong way sign to remember our date." Kuboyasu said with a slight blush while avoiding eye contact with Kaidou. Shun was a little confused as to why a wrong way sign would be a good thing to keep as a date momento. "Uhm, I dont mean to be disrespectful but... why a wrong way sign? Is it just a delinquent thing or...?" Kaidou asked Kuboyasu hoping not to sound too rude.

Kuboyasu was trying to keep his blush down so he could look at Kaidou. "Uh, well you see, it was a date with a, guy. And it was kinda like a symbolic thing. Wrong way and gay being the opposite in society." Aren ended up looking at Shun and blushing more when he saw Kaidou's eyes wide while he listened to Arens story. Kaidou nodded in understanding and looked at all the other signs. Kuboyasu went to sit on his bed. "So why didn't you want me to look in your dresser?" Kaidou asked as Kuboyasu got comfortable. Kuboyasu froze and chuckled a little.

"Well, I- uhm. It's kinda just a messy catch-all drawer. I'm just a little embarrassed about having it messy." Kuboyasu told Kaidou hoping he believed his lie. Kaidou seemed to believe what Kuboyasu said and didn't press the issue further. Being content with Kaidou's reaction Kuboyasu finally settled onto his bed and took out his phone.

After a few hours of just being on their phones, Kuboyasu yawned. "I think I'm gonna go to bed soon. You can get changed in here, I'll change in the bathroom." Kuboyasu said while getting up and grabbing some clothes. Kaidou nodded, grabbed his change of clothes and headed to the bathroom. After quickly changing into his pyjama pants and a different shirt Shun went back to Arens room. When he opened the door though, Kuboyasu hadn't put his shirt on yet and Kaidou got a good look at his friend shirtless.

Trying not to blush too hard Kaidou stood at the side of the bed and waited for Kuboyasu to pull the blankets back. Kaidou ended up falling asleep fast after saying goodnight. After Kaidou fell asleep Kuboyasu stayed awake on his phone for a little while longer. Seeing as Kuboyasu has trouble falling asleep he didn't put his phone away until around 3. After putting his phone on his dresser and turning over, he felt Kaidou move a lot.