Friends and Foes

Stirring in his sleep, light reflected a light pink onto his closed eyes before the brunette yawned himself awake, finally opening his drowsy eyes.

Lying in bed for a few minutes, the brunette recalled everything that had happened the previous day and started denying the truth after the recollection.

"No that's not possible... It was all a dream! Yep, no such thing as me getting kidnapped." The brunette said out of pure denial, deciding to get out of bed since it wouldn't do any good.

The floor was surprisingly cool, a little too cold, making the brunette have shivers down his spine.

Deciding he'd get used to the cold floor eventually, he made his way to the bathroom where a set containing a toothbrush and toothpaste laid on the counter.

There was a sticky note attached to it reading, 'Forgot to give you these. :)'

"Ah, right! Thank you for whoever put these here." The brunette said as he face the ceiling, nodding his head before he washed the toothbrush and put a small blob of toothpaste on it before he started brushing away.

Brushing his teeth, the brunette could hear people outside scuttling and shifting around, loud footsteps stomping through the hallway.

'I wonder what's going on...' The brunette thought in his head, acting as if he were unaware if anything.

The brunette quickly spit out his toothpaste and washed up, wiping his face with the towel on the rack as he edited the bathroom, yawning once again.

On the nightstand besides the bed, there was a small hairbrush and a a neatly folded pair of pants, a shirt, and a hoodie, another sticky note attached.

'Who's leaving all of this stuff out for me?' The brunette wondered, approaching the the nightstand where he picked up the sticky note.

Remembered you'd probably be wearing the same clothes all over again, so I managed to get you some :)' Was what the note read as the brunette set it back down, looking at the folded clothes.

"Whoever's leaving all of this stuff really likes smiley faces." The brunette noted before he grabbed the clothes and started to change out of his current ones.

As he was finishing up changing out of his shirt, there was a quiet, but sudden knock at his door, puzzling the brunette.

"Ah, uhm...B-Be there i-in a-a minute!" The brunette called out awkwardly, getting the last sleeve of the hoodie on that felt surprisingly large over his arms as he rushed over to the door.

Opening up the door, there was a taller male in front of him who politely waved to him and looked down at him with his blue eyes.

"Well, seems that I don't have to wake you up Sou-Chan." The mushroom haired male chuckled softly, looking at the brunette who had suddenly froze in place.

"Eh? Sou-Chan? Earth to Sou-Chan, Earth to Sou-Chan." The mushroom haired male quietly called out, waving his hand in front of the brunette's face.

Bringing himself back to reality, the brunette looked up at the other male and yelped, quickly slamming the door in front of his face and guarded the door with his whole body.

"No, no, no, no, no...I-I thought t-this was a-all dream..." The brunette mumbled with a slight groan, dropping his force on the door and walked over to the bed, flopping his entire body onto it.

Meanwhile, the mushroom haired male who was outside mouth opened, as if he were to say something before he stopped himself and looked awkwardly at the door, shaking his head.