𝟐. 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

Start from the beginning

"I think the opposite. If you really believe in something then it might be true." Seonhee negated.

"Yes of course. My sister has always been fond of creepy things." Soobin commented while bringing his lips into a straight line.

"You're just a scaredy cat." She scoffed in response.

"I think magic isn't what we think of it as. It's not like a superpower in movies or something, maybe it's just the unexplained things that happen in our daily life." Kiarra presented her thought as she circled the top of the glass with her finger.

"Here comes philosopher Kia."
Kai chuckled sarcastically.

"I seriously don't understand the things you say most of the time." Beomgyu commented while carelessly eating.

"It's not my fault you're dumb. I still can't believe you're at a such a high position with that tiny brain of yours." The woman teased him.

"Stop it before I-" He stopped mid sentence after realising they were in a new atmosphere.

"You guys must be close." Sunghoon commented with an admiring chuckle.

"Yeah we are. Right Kia." Soobin replied while placing an arm around her shoulders.

"Yes...." She laughed and removed his arm away.
"We all met in highschool and here we are now infront of your eyes."

"Tell us about yourself too. I'm curious. How did you come till here? I mean you're quite famous." Heeseung inquired as he dug the tiny spoon into his pudding.

"I just do what I love. And that's performing on stage." He answered with a proud smile.

"What about your friends? Like do you have any here or are they in another places?" Heeseung asked again and Seonhee silently admired him from the side as he ate.

"I don't know about friends but my brother also teaches here." He answered.

"Oh is he also a magician like you?" Heeseung asked being quite submerged in the topic.

"No, he teaches method acting. He's a well known stage performer but not as known as me." The man explained.
"He....likes to stay away from the spotlight most of the time."

"He mbti must be an I." Kai commented with a chuckle.

"Probably." Sunghoon replied with a tight smile.

"If everyone is done with their food, we can go and get acquainted with the students for the investigation." He suggested and everyone agreed while getting up one by one.

"Can I bring my dessert with me?" Heeseung asked with curious eyes as he held the glass pudding cup in his hands.

"Of course you can." Seonhee permitted with a smile and he gave her a shy smile in response.

"We'll be moving upstairs to the classes. You are advised to stick behind me so you don't get lost." Sunghoon instructed as they all followed him on the huge staircase.

"I hate stairs." Kiarra spoke under her breath.

"Should I carry you up?" Soobin proposed with a side smirk.

"Uh no thanks. I don't want to end up rolling down the stairs." She responded.

"But you know I can do it with ease." He spoke the truth but she chose to ignore him.