"You really have a stuck-up impression of me, which hurts".

"Well, you've been proving that since I first met you", I smiled out through clenched teeth and Jungkook grimaced at my words. "Now eat".

.....................................................

I raised my eyebrows slightly at him. My eyes rest, not unblinking but slowed; yet the effect is soft and inviting instead of harsh. My fork repeatedly tapped the almost worn out plate, before I looked down for a brief moment at it, propping a slice of chocolate cheesecake in my mouth. Staring up again, for our eyes to lock over the table, his soft expressions of only a few minutes ago evaporated.

"Have you completely lost your mind now?"

"You know, I was thinking of something", I said.

"Thinking of what?" Jimin inflamed.

"You've been treating me so wrongly, you know I am not a bad guy...I'm just trying to get along with you, though it seems that I am the only one doing my best here. It was only a week ago, when you were so shy even when our hands touch slightly, but now you are so sharp-tongue, and rough with me. Wherever has my child go?" Jimin scoffed out and I looked towards him, "it's nice seeing this side of you, to tell you the truth I thought I wouldn't have this much fun staying with you. At first I thought you were some weak-ass push over, with a high IQ for nothing. And I hate people like that the most".

"Then why did you chose me to be with you then, if you hate persons like that. If I was just as you say, wouldn't it be just a punishment for you".

"I have my reasons; one is that you are the only person who is not hungry to get in my pants. You don't care about being in a relationship, and I know you won't fall for me, after all you don't linger yourself with those feelings right?" Jimin was surprised to say the least; he didn't know how to respond to that, after all he was indeed harboring feelings for him, something that he shouldn't do, Jungkook is his first crush and yet-

"Yes", he breathes, "I expected as much, I am the same as you. I hate relationship, I understand if you found it weird that a person as me who hate relationship is doing this. But I thought it through before I chose you, a lone wolf such as yourself will have a hard time trusting anyone, you have always been alone which is kind of sad, you've been alone for almost all your life and so it would be hard to get attached to someone".

That's quite the opposite actually.

"So I am glad I chose you instead of anyone, you are not annoying, you won't be so bothersome and you won't fall in love with me". He get that already, someone like him won't be able to be with someone like you.

"Is that so, I guess I am glad you chose me then", he smiles, giving the absolute opposite impression of what turmoil he was going through.

I continued, "Second is that you are definitely the type of person my mother would like, and third...I'm not ready to say as yet". I notice how the wrinkles increased between his eyes, I knew he would definitely concern himself about the third reason, and I had prepared my answer but it's just not the right time to explain as yet. He looked at me and I smile.

"It's not anything to worry yourself about, when the time comes then you will understand, okay?" he looked away, busying himself with his food.

....................................................

Hours after

I cast my eyes to the clouds, my mouth a full frown. It's absolutely cleared that the cloudy night is but a promise of scattered shower, each of them in graphite grey and etched upon the sky. 'It hadn't started to pour so maybe, I can get to my house fast enough before it does' this was what I had thought, but to say the least the weather was not on my side. The moment the sole of my shoes step past that door, they were bathed in the newly bequeathed rain, half soaking me, forcing me to stay in.