Block Boy.

Von (5 years ago)

I lay awake, staring at the ceiling

I lay awake, staring at the ceiling. It's hot as hell in this house, the lights is off so I can't turn on my fan and Im on this hard ass floo' pallet.  I sigh getting up going to the bathroom to freshen up, the water cold as hell, the heat off... again. What the fuck my stepdad doing with all that money? We dont need to be leaving in these type of conditions.  It Looks like Ima have to make something happen then, his ass the man of the house and ain't handling shit around here. My momma is doing her best, she trying to make sure my siblings straight and shit.

I go into the closet to grab my white tank top I got from Walmart ther day, some red Tommy Hilfiger boxers and my black jogging pants. I spray my cheap lil cologne and rub my hands together as I look in the cracked up Mirror, a nigga handsome as hell. I can have any hoe that I want, just not Raja.

I can't believe her ass really doing me like this,  she wanna suck my dick in private but in public she don't know me. I love her but I'm tired of her games because she wanna be with that ugly ass nigga Derrick. We've been doing this shit since sophomore year,  a nigga was tired of playing these games.

I grab my set of keys and leave out the house, to the block like always when I don't have no school or if I don't feel like going.  I see my niggas L.A, Jmoney, Duke, Muwop, and Reese. These been my niggas since I was 5, most of them was a lil older than me, but they always got my back no matter what. Them was my bruddas and I'll die for them niggas.

" Von!" Jmoney yells smiling as I dap up with them.

" What yall niggas on?" I ask them.

" Shit, looking for a lick to hit", Reese says.

" Yo ass always tryna drill", I say laughing.

" I need some money, money running low", he says shrugging.

" Get a job then", Muwop says laughing causing reese to smack his lips..

" Hell Nah, getting a job in Chicago " , L.A says shaking his head.

" I'm with folks nem, yo ass gon get killed getting a job ", I agree with them.

" damn", I hear Duke and Reese exclaim.

We all stop and see it's Harmonii lil ass by herself.  I haven't seen her since Harlie went missing, that's been four weeks. This is the first time anybody seeing her, I see she put red  in her hair, she been talking about it for a while now, she look cute.

" AYE HARMZ!" I yell, she turns around and smiles when she sees me.

She walks over to me, her lil ass got a cute walk. I bend down to hug her lil ass, she laughs as I pick her up.