Crossover

This is a crossover with Botw! I came up with the idea and I'm makikg this chapter for _-Simple-_Girl-_ and won't know until I tell! So let's get started!!

They group was traveling when suddenly a portal opened up and they all fell through.

Once they landed Kakyoin was the first to stand up. Kakyoin looked around then started jumping up and down. "HEY!!! I PLAYED THIS GAME LAST NIGHT!!!!!" He said excitedly. Jotaro looked at him confused, "so you're saying we're in one of your video games?" He asked, Kakyoin nodded. "YEAH!! This is zelda breath of the wild! It's super fun to play!"

"OH MY GOOOOSSSSHHH!!!!!!" Joseph screamed, "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!?!" He screamed again. "Calm down, old man. We're in kakyoin's video game."

Kakyoin nodded, "let's expl- IGGY NOOOO!!!" Iggy was sniffing a chaser guardian, which made it awaken, and start chasing them. "RUN!!" Kakyoin shouted as they all started running, "what is that?!?!" Avdol asked loudly. "ITS CALLED A CHASER GUARDIAN!!! THEY SHOOT YOU WITH LAZERS!!" Kakyoin shouted back.

The targeting locked on, but the attack never came. Instead they heard it explode causing them to stop and turn around. And there she was, Kakyoin's video game crush. She had H/L H/C hair.

I imagine it like this but showing of more skin, you can change it if you want

Kakyoin got quiet and just kinda stared, she turned around and spoke, "alright, which one of you is stupid enough to travel this far?" She asked, Kakyoin was still really quiet, and polneraff was the one to talk, "it was the dog. He was sniffing around, and we aren't from around here." He said, she started laughing, "clearly!"

"Come with me, we're going to my brother." She started walking away. Jotaro whispered to Kakyoin "why are you so quiet? And who is her brother." Kakyoin blushed a little, "it's Y/N Link, her twin brother is Link Link!" Kakyoin whisper yelled, "his name is Link Link-" Joot chuckled quietly. "Oh shush!"

"We're here." She said and went into a small house, close to the outskirts of Hateno.

"Brother, I'm home!" She called, a small grunt came from the kitchen. "WOW THIS OLACE IS EVEN BETTER IN PERSON!!" Kakyoin couldn't help but shout. "So have you heard of us- or-" Kakyoin blushed a little and went quiet.

What is this feeling? What is with this cherry boy making me feel this way? You thought to yourself.

-413 words