Chapter1 - an End to a start

>Pearl Harbor - 3rd POV<

Explosions ring around as a boy drop to his bottom, in-front of him is a Women, white hair and Bright blue eye's, on her hand is a girl crying.

The boy was the biggest carrier humanity has ever made, the Star Project, Davao, ESS Davao.

He was made before the Siren war as Test for Carrier Starships, but he was abandoned as the war broke, soon, one year exactly after the conflict had started all ships around the globe was hit by a Cube like Meteor, turning them into Ship-Humans.

And that Includes Davao.

"This is what the Worrier of Humanity has to offer?" the woman said mockingly, "I was expecting something else Siren Killer" she continued as she brought up the girl, who was still crying.

"I'll get you, you bitch"

"is that a Threat?" the women laugh as she summoned her rigging, "that's funny, since you can't do anything without your rigging!" she then readies the weapon for fire.

Widening his eye's the boy tried to stand and tackle the Women but stopped as the she fired the Weapon trough the young girl and into him.

The girl was disintegrated due to being close to the weapon but he was left with a Basket ball size Hole in his chest, then he drop to the broken concrete floor coughing out a blue liquid.

"Time to say good bye..." she trailed off so she can aim her weapon "Alex." then fired turning him into dust.

>??? - 3rd POV<

"War." A Female Voice Said as an Eagle Fly Across a Bed of Water, "Yes, war regardless the era, it never Changes" the Voice Continued, "at the Age of Discovery" an image of the 18's era Sail Boat was Seen sailing with few more of the same type. "Humanity set Sails into the Oceans with Adventure and Determination to find new Lands in there hearts and Minds"

"But soon, those Emotions were filled with greed. greed to rule the seas" Explosions were heard as canon fire was seen firing to another ship setting it on fire, "However, the real enemies appeared from an out-side world" the voice said as a Portal Appeared on top of a Dreadnought class warship as a Ships like object coming out and hitting the warship crushing it and sending it to the bottom of the abyss.

More Portals Appear as the Same Ship Come out. "The Sirens" Three Figures float as one of them with Bright yellow eyes and its hair was Made into a Ponytail, it's skin is white as the snow. float to a near by sailor and blasted him to dust with it's weapons.

"With their Advance Technologies, they pushed humans to the brink of Extinction" a White Flag with a Blue Marking in the Middle was Seen Flying in the Wind. "To stop the Siren Threat from getting worse, Humanity Made a Global Organization Named: Azur lane" Four more Flags where Seen Flying side by Side with the White one.

"Iron Blood" the Red Flag, "Royal Navy" the Blue Flag, "Sakura Empire" White with Red Sakuren Leaf Symbol in the Middle, "And Eagle Union" White Flag with a Eagle in the Middle then a White Haired Girl was Seen On top of a Carrier, "the four Major Factions that are leading the charge to stop the sirens." Then a Pinked hair Girl Walk up to her.
USS Vestal, Repair Ship, Eagle Union.

"Ready to Depart?" Vestal Ask Girl. She Nodded while Turning Around.
USS Enterprise, Air Craft carrier, Eagle Union.

"This could be a Major Fight Enterprise, Please be Careful" Vestal Said in a Worrying voice, in the same time a Irritated one. Enterprise Giggled in Worry then said, "We are War machines, we're  Meant to Fight and Die."

>??? - 1st POV<

"agh... what the fuck...?" All I Feel is Pain from the Blast that Bitch Hit me With, Everything was dark, it was peaceful... "I'm Dead huh?..." it has a Cool Oceanic Breeze- "Wait!" I Open my Eyes and Saw I'm on my Carrier! "What the Hell?!"

>END of chapter one<

Not much change, good! anyways I want to know everyone thoughts on this, bye!