Chapter 4: really!?

(A/N I'm skipping ahead a few months because clearly Jasper just needs to come to his fucking senses already! Love, Rosalie332)

Alice's POV

I stared blankly at the picture of Jasper and the rest of the Cullens, I just couldn't believe it'd already been four months! I look like I could pop at any moment now and Master Aro grows more and more excited by the minute.

Jane and I were about to go on patrol and on our way out I ran into some vampire probably called here to die I hissed as his shoulder hit mine "my apologizes ma'am" I froze and almost cried I didn't dare look up because I knew who it was I nodded and said a quick "it was my fault before trying to get away.

Too bad I dropped my old picture of the Cullens, he picked it up and stared at my cloke for a moment. Then slowly he grabbed my chin and tilted my face up, my bright red eyes caught him off guard but he knew it was me then he saw the rest of me.

"Alice, are you...pregnant?" I nodded hollowly, he wasn't supposed to come after me! He has Maria, I mean really! He smiled slightly "and it's mine?" I nodded again "Yes Jasper, their yours" his eyes bugged out of his head there's more than one!? I laughed "apparently you only breed in sets of two"

He looked like he wanted to cry "Alice why didn't you tell me? If I had known I wouldn't have let you go!" I shook my head "but you didn't know, so I'm here and I'm not leaving" he looked so torn "Ali, please" I growled so loudly "DO. NOT. CALL. ME. ALI! It's Alice Volturi"

He shook his head "What the hell has come over you Alice, your family loves, needs and misses you so much! Come home!" I almost started crying "Jasper no! I can't and won't come home! My little sister needs me!" Jane smiled and started crying Jasper looked disgusted.

"your what? Alice your delusional, Jane is not your little sister!" Jane and I both growled and yelled together "SHE IS TOO MY SISTER!!" we laughed and hugged each other while Jasper looked like he was going to puke.

He shook his head and turned to leave, while Jane and I headed out to start our patrol. I shook my head fighting back tears and reached into my pocket for the picture, I didn't find it instead I found two new ones both containing little Jasper little Maria and their mother Maria. It was my turn to feel sick, I couldn't stand any of them.

But when I looked closer at the picture I noticed Rosalie with a new engagement ring and a baby bump almost as big as mine, I almost laughed. Of course Emmett proposed again after finding out about that, he's such a knucklehead.

I smiled flashing the picture at Jane "Rosalie is pregnant!" Jane smiled, "good for her...I knew she'd find a way I have always admired her" I was shocked for the slightest of seconds but nodding "so have I, she never ceases to amaze the family" Jane smiled then looked sad "Alice, would you ever go back?" I tried to shake my head and say no but I couldn't so instead I said.

"Jane I promise if I ever go back I'll take you with me." she smiled so brightly, she really does love me like a sister I couldn't believe it! She hugged me again "Do you really mean that Alice?" I nodded and smiled "of course Jane, your my little sister why wouldn't I?"

We finished our patrol quickly and headed home, we hung out in my room all night hanging pictures and putting together baby furniture we crashed together on my bed it was a pretty fun night. Until I was awakened by labor pains that is.

I was in so much pain I screamed and cried for hours, Jane helped me deliver my babies by the time I had the first baby out I was exhausted. "C'mon Alice you can do this, just a couple more pushes!" I tried so hard to keep my pain to myself after that, Jane looks up to me I wouldn't want her to fear giving birth.

As I started in on my last push I could feel Jane wiping sweat from my forehead and pushing hair out of my face, as I ended my last push I could feel the baby slip free. I could hear it's cries, I wanted nothing more then to hold them both close forever, after cleaning everything up and calming and dressing the babies Jane and I sat in absolute silence just watching them.

"should we give them the crest?" I shook my head and pulled something else out of my pocket, as I slipped the ribbon around the little baby girls neck and placed the leather band around the little baby boys arm I almost cried. "they deserve this crest instead" Jane nodded knowingly.

"Do they have names?" I thought for a moment then nodded "Alexandria Jane and Alexander Jack" Jane smiled at Alexandria's name "after me, really Alice?" I smiled and nodded "of course Jane, your my little sister...and their godmother" I could see Jane starting to cry.

"I love you Alice, your the best big sister ever!" we smiled and curled up with little Alex and Alec and fell asleep, it was a great day.

(A/N I hope you guys liked it! Alice had the twins! What do you think of their names?? Read, vote, comment, become a fan! Love you all, love ~Rosalie332~