𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞

Start from the beginning

"So, what is he?" Emmett wondered. Aiden didn't look like a shapeshifter to him. His skin tone suggested the vampire's one, but nothing more than that. 

"We don't really know yet. He doesn't really have any shapeshifter's characteristics. He drank blood and got red eyes for a few seconds, but nothing else. It will probably appear when he'll be older," Nathaniel listed, Madelyn nodding along as she tried to remember if other things happened. After talking to their family for quite some time, the vampires decided to go out hunting all together as it had been a long time. Madelyn didn't leave to the rez as she wanted her husband to be there, and Aiden needed to nap anyway. Walking upstairs to her imprint's bedroom, she laid down, Aiden cuddling onto her breasts as he was getting sleepier. The Cullen wolf followed her son's lead, stirring off to sleep, not noticing the small body on top of her that was slowly getting warmer and warmer.

When Madelyn woke up later, she didn't smell anyone from the Cullens and guessed they were still hunting

When Madelyn woke up later, she didn't smell anyone from the Cullens and guessed they were still hunting. Still a little in a dreamy state, she failed to notice the fur ball on top of her. It was only when a wet thing slide across her cheek that she blinked slowly, trying to adjust her eyes to the blinding lights. A wet snout nudged her nose and that was what made Madelyn sat up quickly. A small grey wolf cub barked at her and bounced on her lap. How could have she been so stupid? Of course, the cub she saw in her dream and through Aiden's gift were only his wolf form.

 How could have she been so stupid? Of course, the cub she saw in her dream and through Aiden's gift were only his wolf form

"Aw cub..." Madelyn cooed, petting the little wolf lovingly. "Can you shift back for me, baby?" As if he was doing this for a long time, Aiden shifted on command, sitting on his mother's lap. When the Cullen woman noticed the shredded clothes around her, she got up and grabbed some of Aiden's clothes. Once the child wasn't bare anymore, his mother asked, "Can you tell me what happened, cub?"

"While Mama was sleeping, the room was too hot, and I was a puppy like you! What color am I Mama?" Aiden asked excitedly, his eyes sparkling. Madelyn was trying to wrap her mind around everything, but she couldn't help but be still impressed at her son's skills for talking like that when he was only a week old. And now he just shifted. He wasn't even supposed to do so until sixteen years old, but then again, he was a special case. Observing him some more, he looked like he was already older. Maybe three years old.