The past

Jj's POV
"Yo dude look outside" john b said to me.

I looked outside and the waves were huge and the clouds made the earth feel so gloomy. But that's what happens when there's a hurricane i guess.

" Do you wanna come with me and pope to go surfing?" John b asked me.

" Nah i'm good too hungover from yesterday but you two love birds have fun." i said sarcastically.

Then kie walked out of the bathroom she had just taken a shower. She walked into the room while i was making a  peanut butter jelly sandwich will bread that i'm pretty sure was way too old but hey i mean you gotta do what you gotta do.

" ew jj im pretty sure that had mold on it last week why are you eating that?" Kiara looked at me with a disgusted face.

" m'lady mold is good for you it's a natural organism." i stated literally pulling that out of my butt.

"okay but when you get sick don't be running to me like "oh kiara i'm so sick please help me" like no your not a baby you know better than to eat nasty bread." kie scolds me.

As soon as i put the sandwich in my mouth i immediately spit it out because of the foul taste it leaves in my mouth.Kie looks at me like i'm insane because i actually ate that. But as im walking to go watch tv the power goes out and a very  rough looking pope and john b come through the door soaking wet.

"you idiots" i say while dying laughing at the fact they thought they could actually surf the waves.

Then john b looks at me with a worried look and i immediately knew something was wrong.

"yo what happened?" i say with concern.

" as we were surfing we saw this boat and i think someone was on it i dont know what to do man like that could've been someone's dad" john b says with tears in his eyes.

His dad has been missing for 9 months he disappeared at sea so i know this is a rough topic. But his dad was pronounced dead after three months but john b refuses to believe he's dead. Me and the other two have been trying to tell him but he won't believe any of us and we don't know what to do.

"okay i'll tell you what tomorrow we can go and look for the boat." i say just trying to be nice but i know there's not gonna be crap down there.

" sure." that's the only thing i got from john b.

Now it's morning so i pop open a beer and get ready to go look for this stupid boat that's most likely just not gonna be there.

"jj it's literally 9 in the morning why are you drinking beer so early?" kiara asked with a sour look on her face.

"good for the body kie."

So we all get packed and ready to go look for this stupid boat also we have to go get pope. It's kind of always a mystery if he's gonna get on or not.We arrive at his dads store and we see him cleaning up something.

" good morning mr hayward. Can we borrow your son?" i ask.

" good morning and no you can't." mr heyward says sternly.

" come on dad only for like an hour and then i'll be back. " pope tells his dad pleading to be able to come.

" no."

"your dads a pussy over" i say like a announcer person.

We all start telling pope to jump in and finally he goes for the boat and hops in.

"john b go" i yell at him

" boy your gonna be cleaning everything when you get back. also i don't like those friends of yours."

We keep going down on the boat and we see the kooks but of course they have power those stupid ungrateful kooks and then we pass the thornton's house where home of the brat averi. I used to be with her but she left me for rafe cameron. I've hated her ever since then for that. So i decided i was going to scream something at her just for fun.

" hey little princess how's the electric i bet you really enjoy it don't ya while some of us are out here starving and hot your a spoiled brat averi thornton!" i scream at her.

" actually jj if you just have to know i was gonna have a thing so you guys could get food but if your going to be ungrateful then you don't get it." she yells back.

Something inside me knew she was a great girl deep down but all the pain she caused me i would never forgive her for it. All my friends were screaming at me telling me how much of a brat i was but i wasn't listening because all i could think about was her.

Averis POV

I woke up and decided to go see what was outside from the aftermath of the storm so i went on the dock and seen a boat come up and it looked familiar and of course there stood the blonde headed boy with a tank top shorts and his red baseball cap drinking a beer. I tried to ignore him because i felt so bad for what happened he didn't even hear my side of the story.

So what happened was that he thought i was cheating on him with rafe which i mean it looked like that but he wouldn't hear me out. We were at a party and rafe was really drunk and high and he came up to me and kissed me jj had walked up and saw i didn't know he was going too and i never got the chance to explain what had really happened.

"hey little princess how's the electric i bet you really enjoy it don't ya while some of us are out here starving and hot your a spoiled brat averi thornton!" Jj yelled at me.

I was taken aback because we haven't spoken since what happened and he didn't even know half of the story i didn't know that we would all have electric and they wouldn't i know it was very good of us pouges.But i decided that i would stand up for myself and not let this stupid boy talk to me like that.

"actually jj if you just have to know i was gonna do a thing so you guys could get food, but if your going to be ungrateful then you don't get it!." i yelled back at him with a frustration.

he looked at me a little taken aback that i had actually stood up for myself. I thought he was gonna say something but him and his friends just sped off. I then heard someone behind me and all of a sudden i get pinned against the wall of my house and see it was rafe who had done this.

" hey princess see you were talking to mr maybank well you really shouldn't have done that because i didn't like it so now i'm gonna tell you to stay away from those dirty pouges." he said with his eyes raging with anger.

i decided i wasn't gonna let him treat me like that i said," you can't tell me what to do rafe i know what's good for me." i say with a little uncertainty in my voice because he's never treated me like that before and honestly it scared me.

His grip got even harsher and he looked at me with a angry look and he says," you think you know everything huh well if you don't wanna listen go run off with those dirty little pouges!" he screamed at me but then he finally let his grip loose.

I ran off crying because i have never seen him act like that and he started chasing me and saying sorry but that wasn't going to cut it so i ran too my room and heard rafe banging on the door trying to get in but i couldn't take it anymore so i looked out
my window and thought maybe that's not such a bad idea like sneaking outs not that bad what's the worst that can happen.

sorry this one isn't that long they take a lot of time to write<3