Chemistry saved our lives?

Start from the beginning

" Just help me!" Scott groaned. "The chairs. Stack the chairs."

"Guys! If you could just wait a second" Stiles continued. Daire glanced over to see what he was pointing at.

The entire wall covered in windows.

" You listen to me," he tried again. "Wait."

No one listened, they just kept stacking the chairs.

" Can we just wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking!" he continued but no one was paying any attention.

" Give me a sec," Daire told Stiles before placing her thumb and forefinger into her mouth and let out a shrill whistle. Everyone turned around to face her, " Now if we can have your undivided attention please," she pointed to Stiles to carry on.

"Okay, nice work," he continued sarcastically. " Really beautiful job everyone. Now what do we do about the twenty foot wall of windows?"

" Can someone please explain what's going on here? Because I'm freaking out and I would like to know why." Allison gripped on Scotts jacket, urging him to answer her.

He moved away from her and leaned against a set of chairs that they haven't stacked yet. Jackass threw his hands up in the air as if to say 'what the hell'. Everyone was looking at Scott like he knew all the answers. Of course is not true, the kid thought he was like the Hulk.

" Somebody killed the janitor," Stiles spoke up, stepping forward.

The three that just joined them widened their eyes. " What?"

Thinking that the best plan was to follow Stiles' lead Daire continued, " Yep, the janitor is dead, deceased, croaked, kicked the bucket"

" What are you talking about?" Allison asked Scott skeptically. " Is this a joke?"

" Who killed him?" Jackass spat.

" No, no, no... This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion-" Lydia said on the verge of tears.

" Don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson cut her off.

" Technically there was a mountain lion but you don't care about that" Daire rambled nervously, one wrong move and the supernatural would be revealed and she would be screwed.

" Who is it? What does he want? What's happening?" Allison panicked, " Scott!"

Scott began to nervously answer, " I-I don't know. I-I just... if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

" Us? He's gonna kill us?"

" Who? Who is it?" Allison demanded. Knowing that she wouldn't get an answer from her boyfriend she turned to Stiles and Daire. Daire kept her mouth shut knowing that now wasn't the best time to come clean.

" It's Derek" Scott said.

Daire glared at Scott, What the absolute hell.

" Derek Hale," Scott said, more sure of himself. Yup that's it, Scott McCall screw everything up, not like there's a chance Derek is actually alive.

" Wait, Derek killed the janitor?" Jackass asked not believing it.

"Are you sure?" Allison questioned next, her voice quivering.

" I'm sure," Scott lied. " I saw him" Daire had to resist the urge to smack him and face palm at the same time.

" The mountain lion," Lydia started again.