shock by empress xiao xiuying visit

In the wei dynasty  magnificent main palace gate there were millions of servants , eunuchs and bodyguard standing there and in the middle of then there was a gold palaquin carved with Phoenix and jade.

The people was gossiping in the crowd and wondering who is it. They were sure  that it wasn't man but a middle age woman  because they can see inside the palaquin a little but they couldn't see clearly because it was covered with jades.

Then a General came and bow.Greetings your Majesty. The middle  aged woman was none other than empress xu xiuying or the princess of Wei dynasty and the only sister of emperor xiao zhele of Wei dynasty. Meanwhile in the weiyang palace. The palace is empress xuming's palace. The princesses and their mothers were all sitting in the main hall of Weiyang palace eating afternoon snacks. 

Then an eunuch came in and whispered into empress Xuming.  Then she said Good news sisters and daughters!!!  What is it Royal mother? said 9th princess xiaofeng.  All of them were curious. Royal aunt is here and is in the main hall talking to the emperor said empress Xuming taking a sip of tea 🍵 elegantly.

There face brightened.  They were all shock, exited and happy because they haven't seen  her for 4 years although she wants to visit she couldn't because she is the empress of tang dynasty and was busy taking care of the harem.  Xu mingyu thought aunt is planning something big because She knows her better than anyone. Meanwhile in the main hall. Xiōngdì, I want to tell you something said empress xiao xiuying. What is it dear sister ? Said Emperor xiao zhele. I want 4th princess xiao mingyu to my son crown prince xianzhen.

Then suddenly an Eunuch shout Empress is here!! Then empress xiao xiuying quickly stand up and then they both bow to show respect.  Greetings your Majesty said empress Xuming to Emperor xiao zhele.  Sister in law what were you two talking about?  Whose marriage is it? Empress Xuming overheard a little of their conversation.  Sister in law I want 4th princess xiao mingyu to marry my son said empress xiao xiuying Which one ? Said empress Xuming.

  The crown prince said empress xiao xiuying. Empress Xuming smirk. She thought that if  her daughter marries the crown prince than she is going to be the future Empress of tang. Do you agree? Said Emperor xiao zhele. Sitting quietly in the chair drinking tea because He could not make the decision that his favorite daughter is going to marry off far away.
I totally agree said Empress Xuming . Empress xiao xiuying was very happy. Great!! Then we are going to announce at spring festival said Empress xiao xiuying.