Two lying Witches and The Warden.

Începe de la început

Once he was gone, he began talking to his pet dog.

Y/n: Why don't the two of us sneaks out of her together and meet with Luz.

Chot then barks in agreement to this.

The next day after school.

Once school have came to an end he got Chot-San and snuck out so he could meet up with about anime talking. Once the two of them were walking, Chot-San sense something strength coming from the woods.

Y/n: What is it boy, you sense something?

He barked and then led him to an old house where there seems to be a little bright light coming there. And on his way in, he saw Luz in there as well.

Y/n: Luz, I didn't expect to see you here. What is this place?

Luz: That is what I want to know.

Y/n: And also just for you know, I just did a little checking around and I've got say that you're a really talented writer.

He was holding a bunch of drawings and writings if Luz's art and fan fiction of Azura.

Luz: Where did you get those?

Y/n: I got so curious and I got to investigating and see what you have been doing in your meantime and I wasn't wrong to do so.

Luz: Actually you are because you are invading people's property and privacy. Now give those back!

She tackled him to the ground in hopes that she could be able to get them back from him.

Y/n: But that would make me be able to see what people are hiding.

Luz: But that doesn't give you the right to go into people's personal belongings.

Y/n: But it's worth it.

The fighting of the two were interrupted when a voice could be heard.

Female voice: Finally, you're back.

He and Luz looked through seeing a middle age woman going through a bag. Chot-San made a little noise but Y/n kept him calm.

Middle age woman: Garbage, Garbage, garbage.

None of the image seems to be catching her attention a little but there was some slinky eyes that she took some interest to.

Middle age woman: Now this will make me rich.

She took out an Azura book. Seeing her book, Luz freaked out.

Y/n: Luz, keep calm it's only a book.

Luz: Only a book?! It means so much to me!

She ran out and grabbed the book and tried to make it off as quickly as possible as the others followed right behind her but the portal quickly closed in front of her.

Middle age woman: You're not going anywhere.

All of them bolted but to their surprise, it appears that they are in a whole other world. None of this looks familiar. None of these people even look normal like at all.

Y/n: You know, none of these even aren't really all that bad because they're exactly like magic. The one thing that you seems to be obsessed with Luz.

Luz: Magic may be what I like the most but this looks so weird for me. I just wanna know if this is all a dream.

Y/n: As much I hate to tell you this, this is pretty much not a dream. It's real.

Luz: Okay speaking of which, have you seen my other Azura book, the one that I let you borrow.