• 6 •

I felt so uneasy since we let Thalia just go. I felt bad. Why did I feel the urge to help her? I don't even know her. Soobin also haven't talked since we left. He must be worried too since she was his friend. I wanted to talk with him about it, but decided to wait until he comes on his own.

As we stepped back inside the dorm, Taehyun looked at us confused. "Thought your gone for a while?"

"Yeah", Soobin mumbled and walked off.

"What happened? Have you done something?"

I glared at Taehyun. "No I didn't. There was an incident at the school. I'll go talk to him." Even though I wanted to wait, I went to have a talk with Soobin. He seemed really angry. Knocking softly on the door before stepping inside. "Soobin?"

He sat on his bed, his head lowered. I've never seen him like that. She must mean a lot to him. Are they maybe more than just friends? Get it together Yeonjun, your friend needs you. I pulled a chair closer and sat down infront of him. "Wanna talk about it?", I asked softly.

Finally he lifts his head and looked at me. His eyes were full of pain. "Talk about what? The fact I can't help her again?"

"The things that happened aren't your fault. We couldn't know that this is going to happen. I'm sure she appreciates your effort."

"You don't know her the way I do. She gets hurt so easily. She's going to blame herself for everything, like she always does. And push me away. I don't want to see her suffer like this. But how can I help when she doesn't let me?"

"Maybe you should just go for it. Don't even give her the chance of pushing you away. Show her that she's not alone, that you're there for her. Even if she should tell you to leave, stay."

"I'm going to call her later. I don't want her to be alone."

"Invite her over. Some distraction might help her." He nodded at me in agreement. I got up from my chair and walked out of the room.

"Is he okay? Is there something we can do?"

"Just give him some time. It's been a hard morning. He'll be fine soon." Of course I didn't knew if he'll be fine but I didn't wanted the other members to worry about him. We'll just have to wait and see. I just hope that he's able to reach out to her and show her that she's not alone.

Sometimes all you need is a good friend.