Levi let go of my jaw and backed off. The blonde one kneeled in front of me and waited.
"I just want to talk, why did you run away from us that day?" He questioned.

His voice was deep but soft, he was being polite and kind instead of rude and commanding unlike the others I ran into on my journey.
". . . Because. . . Because I wanted to be free with my brother. . . You kept us hostage and. . . We were scared. We just wanted to see our dad again. . ." I muttered as I kept my eyes away from his.

"Y/n, we kept you like that because we didn't know where we were. For us it was a normal day on Paradis Island. I wanted to check on Eren Yeager, the boy who brought you down. I, Erwin Smith, along with Zoe Hange, Levi Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman, Jean Kirstein, Connie Springer, Sasha Braus, and Mike Zacharias, were experimenting and testing Eren's abilities until he transformed and landed us here. We were confused yet amazed by this world outside the walls, until we learned that this wasn't exactly 'our world' at all. That we somehow landed into a different reality. In our world we had a bigger enemy who we thought until now was the biggest threat to mankind, the threat was Titans. These man-eating giants that devoured most of humanity but as Hange told us, these infected humans are more dangerous than them." He explained.

"Well. . . Hange isn't wrong, I've seen what these things can do. I saw how they attack. I know different species of their kind. I watched how they worked together to attack groups. How they call and scream for others. How some of them are intelligent."
"That is why we needed you and your brother. You 2 seem to know about these creatures more than us. What can you tell us about these savages?" He asked.

"There are I think 8 different special types of the infected." I said, while I was on my own, I also studied the dead. Wrote and even drew what they did and looked like.

"My. . . My bag has all the info I know about them." I added.
"Levi, go and grab her supplies." Erwin ordered. Levi left the room as Hange began to write down what I said.

"The first infect I came across was the Tank's, these infected have incredible strength and speed, they can destroy an entire building if they wanted to. Their skin is very thick so guns or swords won't do much to damage it unless you use a grenade to burst through it's skin. They are also capable of throwing chunks of concrete that they rip out of the ground to throw at us. 1 tank can take down an entire team."

"It almost sounds like the Armored Titan and the Beast Titan!" Hange giggled

"The next one I came across was the Charger's, it has the same strength as the tank but has better speed. It tends to charge and slam anyone into the wall or the ground with it's large arm. Crushing you or slamming you to death."