"Exactly!!" Hange grinned, "At least that's what poor Micheal said!"
"When are we going to get rid of him?" Levi asked.
"We made a deal with him, Levi, if he tells us all he knows, we'll find his sister and bring her back." Erwin reminded.

"You do know he is right here." Sasha said as she walked beside Micheal who had his arms tied behind his back and his mouth gagged with a cloth.

"What if we find her but she's one of them?" Jean asked ignoring what Sasha said.
"Then we bring her body back." Erwin said.
"Did you hear that?!" Sasha squeaked.

". . ."

"Sasha, we are walking down a empty path, the only things you'll hear is our footsteps and-"
"Quiet." Mike said as they stopped.
"What is that?" Mikasa murmured as they saw a figure appear through the thin mist.

A woman and an animal beside her.

Micheal who was being held hostage by Jean and Connie instantly knew who that woman was

Micheal who was being held hostage by Jean and Connie instantly knew who that woman was. He tried to run forward before Levi grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

The woman held her gun and aimed it directly at Erwin Smith.
"Release him before you end up with a bullet in your skull." She said coldly.

Her loyal pet snarled beside her and crouched in a leaping position.
"Who are you?" Levi questioned.
"Y/n Afton. . . Micheal's sister." She replied.
"The one who ran off and left her brother behind, right?" Eren asked.
"I took my chance to get away from your gang, Micheal decided to stay." She answered.
"If you don't put down your gun, we'll hurt him." Jean said.
"I dare you. . . Do it while I have my weapon aimed at a friend of yours." She hissed.

She saw the look on Micheal's face as he was glancing up then back at her, signaling that something was about to happen. Before Y/n could look someone knocked her out. She heard the snarls of Comrade before his whimpering whines and then silence.

~Y/n pov~

I woke up bound to a chair in some sort of building. The windows and doors were boarded and nailed shut; my hands tightly roped together before I heard a different door open.

3 people walked in. I couldn't remember their names, a short man, a woman with goggle-glasses? And a taller blonde man.
"Y/n Afton-"
"Where am I? Where's my brother? Where is my pet?!" I growled.

The woman with glasses just stood there beside the short man before the blonde guy approached me.
"Your brother is fine, and your wolf is with soldier Armin Arlert, and Sasha Braus. And do you remember who we are?" He questioned.

I looked away and didn't answer. Someone grabbed my lower jaw and pulled me forward.
"You better answer before you end up with missing teeth." The short man said.
"I'd rather lose my ability to speak than talk!" I spat.
"Brave for a brat."
"I have it under control, Levi." The blonde one said.
"Levi, huh? Now, I remember you. Short tempered am I right? Suits you-"
"Don't make me-"
"Levi." The blonde said again.