If only...

" The high yellow devil? - No offense Harmoni,  but Von you could do better than that ", Ebonii says rolling her eyes.

" Who should I take then Harmz?" I ask her folding my arms.

" Uh obviously someone who knows you exist ", Ebonii says.

" Or someone that likes you, for you", Harmoni says.

" Speaking of someone who likes you for you-"

" Ebonii come on shussh", Harmoni says , her light ass face turning red.

" You like sombody?" I ask shocked

" Yeah she does ", Ebonii says smirking.

" If you tell, I'll tell Von who you like," Harmoni says smirking.

" Just tell me who yall like , we all friends. Plus yall know I like Raja", I point out.

" You have a point, I have a huge crush on Derrick there I said it", Ebonii says

" Harmoni, who you like gang?" I ask her.

" I dont know his name, we just have classes together, but he doesnt notice me", she says shrugging looking down.

" He'll notice fasho gang, you pretty as hell", I tell her and she smiles.

" Thanks Von," she says smiling still.

" Aye we going to class today or what?" Ebonii asks.

" Hell yeah, I get to sit behind Raja today,  since Ms. Bricks moved her to the seat in front of me", I say smiling hard as hell.

" Ah Hell Nah mane, that hoe Caresha sit in front of me", Ebonii says rolling her eyes.

" Caresha is pretty dumb ", Harmoni says making us laugh

" On king David,  I dont know why Raja hang around with her funny looking ass", I say chuckling , looking over at
they table.

As usual Caresha staring into space,  while Raja is on Derrick's lap, kissing him and shit. I look away, damn I heard she was sucking Tarus up this morning on the school bus but it ain't none of business, you know. They table full of all those fake ass people.

" Are y ou u guys ready to go?" Harmoni asks standing up.

" Yeah let's go", I say getting up and Ebonii stands up too.

We leave out the lunchroom and head fo class to get in our seats since we can't really do shit, we go to our seats in the back of course, just waiting for everybody to come in.

" So Harmoni you going to prom by yourself then?" I ask her.

" Yeah but I'm gonna make the most of it ", she says shrugging as she starts to chew on her lip.

" Don't cry gang, just tell the nigga how you feel", I say to her.

" I told her ass but won't listen to me", Ebonii says looking at her and then at me.

" That's easy for you to say,  you and Ebonii have confidence. Something I dont have or never will", she says.

" Aye that's not true and I bet not hear you say that again", I say in a serious ass tone, all that bullying and shit really fucked her up in the head.

" Okay I won't ", she mutters lowly, I was gonna say something else but people start coming in so we all stopped talking.

Raja and her gang walk innis bitch, she look bad as hell, a black ripped up jeans and a crop top, with some raw ass heels, her hair straight and shit. She takes her seat in front of me and sits down, I can see her red Lacey thong, I bite my lip damn.

" Why the fuck you looking at her?" Caresha asks breaking me out my trance.

" Dont fucking talk to him caresha", Ebonii says to her.

" Look here African booty scratcha who the fuck you talking to?" She asks smirking.

" Caresha, he wasnt doing anything wrong", Harmoni says.

" Karruche Jr.  shut yo lil ass up", Caresha says getting in Harmoni Face, causing Harmoni to look down.

" leave those dirty ass girls alone Caresha, You like what you see Donald?" Raja asks turning to smirk at me.

" it's Dayvon", I say to her.

" Yeah I know Dayton, you wanna fuck me?" She asks me smiling.

" Yeah, but I wanna take you on a date, like prom or some shit", I say to her.

" When hell freezes over then you can take me out on a date", she says looking into my eyes smiling.

" Bae his dirty broke ass bothering you again?" Derrick asks looking back at us from the front of the class.

" I got it Derrick,  look you dirty ass block boy, you'll never get a chance with me ever ", She says coldly, she blows a kiss before she turns around.

One day, she gone change her mind... one day...

____________________________

So tell me what yall think?

Yay or nay??

You think Harmoni likes Von???

More to come!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!!!

JAS B IS  outttttt💨💨💨💨💨