"First, I was waiting for you outside of the changing room. Second, I followed you but still did not realize that" You said try to look cool.

"I didn't hear your step?" Momo ask.

"You should focus on the sound of your footsteps sweetheart~" You smirk. Momo turn crimson red because of the way you said that to her.

"You not mad about earlier?" Momo ask.

"Hmm maybe I am, so can I get cuddles?" You smile.

"At the dorm okay" Momo smile back and you nodded happily.

~~

Both of you got into the dorm and get changed. Both of you plan to have a study date at her dorm. Since you didn't understand what Ectoplasm teach you earlier you decide to ask Momo so she can help you.

"Hey Love, can help me with this?" You nervously smile.

"Hmm? The top student don't understand a simple thing? I'm surprised" Momo giggle.

"S-Shut up" Your voice cracked. You were mesmerized by her beauty make you slightly blush.

~~

"What's wrong princess~" Momo lean closer.

"Momo... what are you planning" You flustered.

"Hmm... Just some love can't I?" Momo smirk make you feel butterflies in your stomach.

Even you are always with her, everytime feels like first. When you were having a crush on her.

You close your eyes as she got closer. You feel soft lips pressing on yours. You melted into the kiss as you kissing back.

After a few seconds, Momo lick your lip ask for an entrance. You open your eyes and making eyes contact with her.

"Shit"

This was your first time turning into a make-out section. You got out of thought as you see Momo still waiting for your answer.

You slowly open your mouth. Momo explore your mouth passionately. Even she know you have fangs she still want to be top.

As she pull away, saliva connected your lip.

"Should we continue?" Momo ask.

"We are too young for that" You nervously laugh. You feel your body heat up when you thinking about what just happened.

"Hmm okay, I won't force you" Momo sit back where she was.

~~

As two of you are done with homework and study. You two lay down on her cloudy bed.

"Feel flying like always" You sighed.

You look at Momo who staring at you.

"Yes, love?" You ask as you saw stare at you worriedly.

"Do you think I'm weak?" Momo ask make you gasp. You sat on the bed as you were too shocked.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" You ask worriedly.

Momo slowly sit as you were. "I know there's something wrong with you" Momo said.

"Eh? First, you ask me a weird question then you said there was something wrong with me?" You said wondering what her point was.

She's actually right. You having a problem with your family recently. Your family start to be tired more than usual which make you worried sick but you decided not to tell ever.