Training Camp

•3rd POV•
A few days after the sport festival the girls have seen there is something of on you. You always avoid to talking to them.

"(y/n) are you okay?" Mina ask worriedly. "You seem tired, kero" Tsu added. You didn't do anything just go to Ochako.

"I'm sorry, I know you hate that side of me" You said while hugging Ochako.

"I'm just a bit shock, no worries" Ochako said as she hug you back. Both of you felt into dramatic hole for a few seconds.

"Aww Group hug!" Mina said as she you two hugging happily. All of the girls rush to hug you, so as Momo.

You look at her as she look at you. She give you a death stare again. In the class she tried to cover that you and her are rival.

"Guys I can't breathe" Ochako said as she about out of air. You with the girls giggles.

After lunch you back to the class waiting for your hero training.

"I AM HERE!" You heard All Might entering the usual his own style. "All right. Today we will make another battle with the pros. Who lost will go to to another training camp for a week" Mr. Aizawa added while walking into the class.

~~Time skip~~
_________________
After a few match

"Now (l/n) and Yaoyorozu. You'll fight Midnight" Mr. Aizawa said, make you gasp.

"Eh? why her?" you ask. "You never paired up before. Both of you are top student in the class, I hope you'll make this the best match, Plus Ultra style" Mr. Aizawa said again.

~~Time skip~~
_____________________
In the battle area

"What's the plan?" (y/n) asked. "Maybe we can rush her already?" Momo answer make (y/n) gasp.

"(y/n), (y/n)!" Suddenly both of you hear a noise. "Sorry, wait a sec"

(y/n) pull out a thing from her small bag that are on her thigh. (y/n) pull a red button  on that thing. "Hey Ochako what's up?" (y/n) ask. "Hey (y/n) me and Tsu failed, how about you?"

(y/n) look at Momo with a smile. "What's with that smile" Momo asked.

"We about to"(y/n) said make Momo gasped."Don't you dare!"

(y/n) run to the smoke of Midnight quirk. "Hope you suffer bitch!" (y/n) scream and go inside the smoke.

After almost a half and hour, both of them fall into a deep sleep because of Midnight quirk.

Mr. Aizawa wake them up. After a few minutes they awake. "Young (l/n) why are losing on purpose?" All Might ask. "I'm sorry, I just want to go to the camp" (y/n) answered.

"Good, because both of you will go to the camp" Mr. Aizawa said. "Eh? She's the reason we lost, and I need to tag along?" Momo said try to avoid from going to the camp.

"You have 3 days to prepare we'll go on this Saturday" Mr. Aizawa avoid Momo question make (y/n) laugh on her.

Momo go to (y/n), give her a death stare. "Because of you, my parents mad at me. Because of you, I'm never got the first place again. Because of you, I need to go to the training camp. Because of-" "Because of me you'll thanks later" (y/n) cut Momo words as she see the others studets are looking at them.

~~Time skip~~
__________________
Friday night

•MOMO POV•
"Because of me you'll thanks later"

Thanks to her? why would I?

I go to her room to ask about it. My mind already wondering to many things about her, maybe I should clear some.