Sport Festival

•3rd POV•
It's been almost 2 weeks you stuck in the hospital, Momo have visited you for several time, just to send food then leave. Since the accident Ochako visited you every day.

After the period you got out, back to UA.

When you about to go to your dorm you heard a familiar voices.

"(y/n)!" The girls rush to you except Momo and Jirou. "(y/n) we miss you a alot!" Hagakure said happily.

You smiled "G-guys I can't breathe" You said as the girls are hugged tightly.

"Sorry, kero" Tsu said and the girls let you catch a breath.

"(y/n) You so strong! The way you save the civilian, so brave!"

"Eh?" You wondered "Who told you about the incident?" You asked Mina. "Momo told us. She told us after the hear a civilian scream you put the bags and rush to save them!" Mina told the story happily.

"O-oh, well don't deserve the credit" "What do you mean?" The girls wonder.

"You see, Momo deserve it. She save me from death!" You said while pointing on Momo. "Eh, really? I thought she just joking" Hagakure ask.

"If she don't help me, I might in grave right now!" You said give Momo more credit."Don't say that!" "It's not like the pros gonna let you die!" The girls said. Ochako don't say a words, she go close to your back and punch it. Make you gasp in pain.

"Geez what!" You look at Ochako who are behind you. You look at her eyes, you saw tears came out from her eyes.

You hug her as you saw she crying. "Sorry I'm just joking" You explain. Ochako hug you back. "Dummy.." she whispered as her head on you shoulder.

After that you back to room. Ochako followed you since she want to have some talk.

"Do you know we have sport festival in a week?" Ochako asked. "Wait what?! Oh damn- why now" You said in shock.

"The doctor said I should try to avoid combat training around a month" You look down. "So you can't join?" Ochako ask sadly. "Of course I'll, it's not like I care" You rolled you eyes while smile.

"Damn" Ochako cursed under her breath. "Don't move too much..." Ochako said then walk out from you dorm.

~~Time skip~~
__________________
Sport festival

You take Ochako advise to not move too much. On your way to the stadium, you got hindered by Mr. Aizawa. "You sure about this?" Mr. Aizawa asked and you nodded. Finnaly he let you go.

As you arrived at the stadium. The girls rush to you. "(y/n)!" The girls call while waving to you.

"Are you sure about this? I mean your wound not fully recovered yet" Jirou ask and you nodded.

"Isn't that class 1A who try to act like a hero? Look at her weak body!" A blonde boy from class 1B said up front.

Momo go to him, give him a death stare. She pull him by his gym uniform and whispered something. Then the blonde boy leave.

"Momo what are whispered to him?" Mina asked. "Nothing~ just some 'lovely' words" Momo smile while looking at you.

Seem like the girls don't understand but they don't dare ask either.

Finnaly the sport festival start.

First test was 4 km run. You remember when your swing your left hand too hard it make you wound hurt. So unzipped a bit of your uniform and put your hand on it. (Like Itachi from Naruto)