15. Shadow Figures

Start from the beginning

As the shot was fired the bullet come out of the barrel and then forms a red flame around it the body of the bullet.

The bullet then hit the unknown creature and then set it ablaze, its whole arm began to rip apart from its body and fall on the ground.

Y/n then watch as the figure then began to shake rapidly around and then raised its hand r and scream.

The scream was high pitch almost like an was like screech, Y/n then cover his ears as the scream gets louder he look around and saw the snow falling and then felt the the the wind coming back. Suddenly a blast of wind hit Y/n that caught him off guard and sent him tumbling back.

Y/n rolled and landed on his back. He then was his by another wind, which send him up in the air. Y/n then landed at the thick snow face-first thankfully breaking his fall.

Y/n gets up and the storm suddenly comes back but was stronger. Y/n then cover his face to try to look at his surroundings. As he looks he saw not one, but many more of the shadow figure.

The shadow figures then open their palm and summons black circular spears pointed directly at Y/n and all of their fire simultaneously.

He then quickly dodge the spears, but not fully, one gaze at his leg and left a small mark. He then fires another shot and makes a small pathway in the middle and then runs for it.

The shadow figure then turns not moving or following fires at the young man as he runs towards his sack and picks it up without stopping and continue to run.

As he was running the black spear from the shadow figures almost hit him creating a small explosion that almost hit him.

Y/n then look back and fire a shot and another killing more of them and then turn around and run towards the cabin.

As he was in front of it he quickly opened the door and went inside. He then immediately closed the door and lock It.

The shadow figure then closed its palms and disappeared slowly. The first one that Y/n shoot earlier disappear last, as they left and the storm continues like nothing happened.

Inside the cabin, Y/N was sitting down on the floor catching his breath and was exhausted from all the running. he then removed his coat and noticed the flames are still burning and quickly dropped, the coat on the ground and stomps on it trying to put out the burned spots.

Y/n then heard a cock sound from a gun behind him. Y/n slowly look back, then suddenly a shot was fired almost hitting his head. "Move and I'll blow you're head off," The person said, Y/n did what he was told and stop moving person then reloads its gun. "Okay now! But you're hands up and Turn around slowly so I can see you" The voice commanded him, Y/n then turns and sees.....

Mina holding her gun the samurai edge and was aiming at him. Mina then lower her gun and has her jaw dropped "Y/n is that you?" She said surprised at seeing him.

Y/n then smile at the girl and reassure her, then suddenly out of nowhere door opened from one of the bedrooms and Tzuyu and Jihyo came out in their undergarments and with their weapons out and look around.

"Mina are you okay? Where are you? Are you hurt?" Tzuyu asked and looks around and sees Y/n who still has his arms raised.

Tzuyu then blinks for a second before elbowing Jihyo gaining her attention
"What is it?" Jihyo said to Tzuyu and she pointed towards Y/N and Mina direction.

Jihyo then suddenly rushed at Y/N hugging him tightly making it hard for him to breathe. Jihyo then cried in Y/n's chest.

while Y/n struggling to breathe. all of the while Tzuyu and Mina watched the two with a deadpan facial expression.