Sitting on my bed with the dog on my lap, I start to do homework. Attempt is a better way to put it.
. It's amazing to think I'm living with superheroines, who fought off intergalactic beings. To be honest, i'm amazed that they decided to help me, especially with all the horrible things i've done. I would have never expected that I'd have wizards for teachers. I wonder about the other heroes. The Avengers. I never met them, then again it's only been a year and ive been busy trying to learn how not to murder people. Never thought I'd be able to do it.
Not to mention I would have never thought I'd be going to school. To be honest, ever since the simulation, I sometimes question if any of this is real, but I know truly that everything is truly as it is.
Then Peter came to mind.
The boy from my simulation is real.
I totally forgot about him since Prince found me in the alleyway. Maybe this howl school wouldn't be so bad, it will give me a chance to find out who he is. Because it just didn't make sense.

(you decided to name the dog Prince, don't ask me why. It just came to me.)

I guess after naming the dog it wouldn't be fair to let him go. Plus he was growing on me.
"I should probably talk to Strange about Peter." I tell the dog.
He sneezes.
"I'll take that as a yes."
Getting up I teleport to Strange's office, where he sits behind his desk reading a book with ancient symbols.
"What's that." I say peeking.
"None of your business" He says, blocking my view of the book.
"Whatever" I yawn "So basically today school went fine, I guess. But that's not the point. When I walked in I was like "Huh, this is weird. It oddly feels familiar" Right?. Well it turns out I was right. After seeing this one boy in the school-"
"Boy?" He cuts me off.
"Yes" I replied "Now shush. After seeing this boy, it clicked. The school I was in, was the same school that was in my simulation. But that's not the end of, oh no. That boy was the same exact boy who nearly killed me in the damn thing. Which is crazy, because I have never seen him before in my life. Oh and I also brought a dog home...his name is Prince."
"A dog?" he states.
"Did you not just hear what I said."
Holding a finger to shush me, he places his hand under his chin, thinking.
"Weird" He finally says.
"Right!" I nearly shouted. "I just don't get it. Not to mention all day today he was staring at me, and when I would catch him, he would quickly turn away. His expression to me, is...different. Like somehow he knows me."
"Well whoever he is, don't interact with him." he states matter of factly.
"Wasn't gonna"
"Also" He says, taking his glasses off to stare at me. "We're going to need to talk about the simulation you were under...a year ago. Vicky found something out that I didn't understand then. But now I believe it's more important that I would have thought."
Clearing my voice I spoke. "What exactly was Vicky not telling me, in her letter."
"She left out details, assuming she would have survived-"
I flinch.
"-but I don't think she even knew herself. During the short time she was here. She would spend all day in the library, scribbling on random pieces of paper. A year ago when we found you in central park, I thought it was the letter she wrote to you. But i'm beginning to suspect it was something more."
Taking everything in I throw my hands up in the air. "Well that's just fantastic."
Vicky was never the one to keep secrets. Apparently I didn't know her as much as I thought I did. David most likely did.
Wait-
"David" I mumble.
"What?"
"Wouldn't Vicky tell David?. He knew where she was going, why wouldn't he know what she was going to do specifically. The only problem is that he's-dead.'' I whisper the last part.
"It's a possibility, but it's not like we can just find that out-" He begins.
"True" I agree.
Tired I yawn. "This is too much thinking, I'm going to my room."
Walking out I hear him yell from behind me, "Don't let the dog out!"
"Noted!" I yell back.
Teleporting back into my room I plop down on my bed next to an excited Prince.
"Vicky, what were you hiding.?" I breathe.
"Not much" A voice speaks.
"WHAT THE SHIT!!" I scream sitting up.
"Cute dog," she says.
Nearly crying, I cover my mouth. "Vicky?"
"Yes?" She answers proudly.
"BITCH what in the actual fuck!"
"Yeah, yeah calm your tits, it's actually me." she sighs.
My eyes widened. "How?"
"Not now, I only have a limited time to talk."
Yep, I was definitely hyperventilating. "What do you mean?"
"Look, i'm not supposed to be doing this. But you're an exception."
Still shocked she continues without hesitation.
"You and Doctor Strange were on to something. I'm also not allowed to say too much. It would affect time-"
"Wait what?Affect time?"
"Sh, I'm talking. You'll find out later. But what I can tell you, is a hint."
"What the hell is this, a scavenger hunt!" I frown.
She sighs. "Do you want the hint or not?"
"Obviously." I say like talking to her like it was a regular thing.
"It's under my bedroom floor."
Confused, I interrupted her. "Your room.? You mean in hydra."
She nods.
I face palm and groan. "You have to be shitting me"
"Nope" She chirps. "Just be careful,."
I shoot her a look. "What makes you think I can go back there."
She frowns. "It doesn't matter what you do, ultimately you're going to end up there."
I cover my face. "I miss you"
"Yeah well get over it-tell David I said hi"
My head jerks up. "What do you-"
She was gone.
"-mean."
Beside me Prince barks in front of us.
Staring where she was I glared hoping she could see me.
"You suck."
A ghostly chuckle fills the room.
"And creepy" I shiver.
Finally pulling myself together I go over the conversation me and Vicky had.
But it was hard trying to since SHE IS DEAD. I can't be imagining things.
Ok y/n think. It's under her bedroom floor in hydra?.
Well what the hell is it?And tell David hi?. That can mean what I think it means.
But if what she said is true, that means.
David is alive.