Chapter One

Judi's Pov
The size of an object was sometimes the first priority of most men, which in all honestly I wasn't surprised as we pulled up to the dock.  The loud noises filled your ears like a party going all night.

This ship was bigger then anything I had ever seen, it seemed to stretch so far like. It was most gorgeous just from the view. My mouth dropping own open with a low shape expression, brushing my hands across my jeans for a moment, I felt all sweaty from the hot morning heat.

"Well they did say it was the biggest ship in all of Ireland." I didn't quite spare a glance in his direction, a sigh heaving through my throat. My mom and sister were all but gushing at the size, so many people gathered around at the docks to see it set off.

I just didn't know why my mom didn't wanna take all those planes over seas. We would just have to stop halfway to head back to America. But know she wanted to be extra, so she could feel like she was still rich as hell. 

"Yes I'm sure Mr. Richards that size does count for something correct?" I held back a small hiss when I was nudged harshly in my ribs by my younger sister who shot me a look, shaking her head at me for me to drop the little jokes, even though they wanted to keep slipping out. 

My mom laugh nervously gazing at me with a small hard look, hooking her arm through my own, urging me along while they took all the bags.

"Now, now Judi, you better behave this man right here soon is gonna be one of the few millionaires in all of Ireland and he choose you to marry." I had to fake laugh quietly as I shook my head a couple times.

"You know mom, it's kinda sad the day you choose money over your own respect." She shot me another one of her looks. "As soon  as we board make sure to change into one of those nice dresses, and stop acting like a child."

"Wow feel like I am animal-"

____________________________
By boarding time I was in disbelief I wasn't even half way done with looking at most of these rooms in this ship. Rich that's what It is I tell you. My family was what middle class is, we had a lot of money, my mom and sister however wanted to be upper class, like the man she is forcing me to marry.

He was such a arrogant white male, I'm sure he treated last female partners with an over controlling setting.  I needed a break from everything all at once, it was just too much all at once, the rooms, even the freaking cunning halls.

And once the Titanic actually started to sail and drift across the ocean I knew it would take me a couple days to actually explore each level of the ship. The breeze blew through my large bed of curls holding the little cigarette close between my fingers the breeze rushing past my dress flowing a bit.

I looked across my eyes staring at everything looking across the ship docks blowing out a large puff of smoke hoping to just relax for a moment. It's always money this, money that. Why couldn't I just wear my shorts or occasionally sweat pants while I play the violin.

I scanned my eyes once more before my eyes landed on a male who was very much staring at me with his mouth slightly a gap. Very light brown hair framed his eyes,  low cigarette gripped between his teeth. I fluttered my eyes for a moment cracking a light smile.

Well isn't he quite the looker, with a face like that he could be a model. I pushed myself up off the high railing blowing out some more smoke roughly looking to the side startled seeing Cal made his way over to me.

"Where were you, your mother was looking everywhere for you? Do you know how unlady like that is?" I let a small laugh out in disbelief, shaking my head as I gazed at him.

"Cal, I know you might really really must enjoy being in charge, with your past lovers of course, I am not them. You don't get to control everything I do. Nor will you ever talk to me like that again understood?" His mouth dropped open so quickly, his eyes flaring with anger.

"Glad we had this talk." I muttered blowing out the last bit of smoke, putting out th cigarette, looking over my shoulder one last time. "Now if you excuse me, there's a large ass ship that needs to be explored see you at dinner." I moved passed him, heading back inside my eyes following the crystal like chandeliers.