WhoDoYouThinkAre

Začít od začátku

We soon stop at a stop sign and pull up next to another impala but it's red. I look at the driver and lo and behold it's Spooky. Look away and feel him burning a hole in my face i soon snap ¿ Como lo que ves? ( you like what you see). He chuckled and my look hardened " what's so fucking funny" I blurt out Jamal quickly says " hey Spooky she's just a little uptight don't worry about her, oh and where is Cesar we need him right now" " he got business to handle" Spooky said. " oh ok we will be on our way" Jamal said with fear in his voice, I look over " u scared of him pffft I done seen men 2x bigger and more intimidating" I say harshly he just looks at me and I speed off.

We get to Ruby's house and Monse is rambling on about getting Ces out of the gang. I stop her " if he already was jumped in he's stuck so don't try it it's not going to end well think straight" I say as we walk in. He head turns to me fast " well it's worth the try" she says with sass in her voice. " why when he will always be around it his brother runs the gang there's no way out" I rebuttal. Giving me a look of disbelief I snap her out of her trance " we go to school in a week why keep trying it's just going to be harder with school in the way shut this down fo it get serious" I snapped, thinking about my right hand man who died trying to get out of a local gang "well what do you know" she shouts, I look at her with anger " u all must take me as a joke I grew up in Compton this lifestyle I lived breathed and ate it for dinner these types of things Dont end well I know cus I have lost someone to it, I used to sell drugs out of my backpack at school and I have a few bodies under my belt so I do know of this U probably don't u mixed breed so stop meddling in thugs business that don't pertain to you" i shout through my gritting teeth. They all look at me with shock and disbelief on their faces which I expect I didn't mean to say all that but she don't know what she doing is dangerous. Jamal stands " pfft u haven't killed people before ha" he laughed, I pull out my red glock and show him, they all flinch or hide. I chuckled at the fear ozzed  from them and I plopped down on the couch putting the gun away.We sat in silence and watched movies. Me and Jamal went home after 2 movies for dinner.

After that day me and Jamal and the fam haven't talked much except for me driving them everywhere for a week until it came the first day of school.
I am woken up to my alarm going off at 6 am. I roll out of bed to wake Jamal we get ready for school.
I dress in a cropped blue and gray flannel and black bandanna wrapped around my chest and a khaki mini skirt with white af1's.

With a m my purse that holds my mini rose gold revolver with 5 extra bullets. I get a granola bar and bum rush Jamal out the house. We see Monse and Ces and Ruby walking " get in fools we got school" I screamed out the window scaring them, they look my car with their mouths open " this girl is like the female version of Spooky"Ruby says they all agree. I chuckled " Me and him are not the same no any shape or form". They all hop in as I play Murder she wrote full bass and volume as, we pull up to the school everyone's staring at us. I hop out hearing cat calls and whistles from every direction I glare at everybody. We all split up and go to class.

I skip a class to have lunch with the fam. When some out of nowhere some cholo was hitting on me " aye mami looking good" " turn and glare " back the fuck off boy I don't play that shit so bagback u bugaboo" I snap walking away, on my way out some puta " ¿Por qué habla con mi hombre,ella es una puta?" She whispers thinking I ain't understand her.

After school in the parking lot. Me and the gang was walking and here come the girl from lunch coming to confront me " why u was talking to my man during lunch" she says "well it won't me it's him u should worry about he was all on me like a piece of meat" I snap back. She start get in in my face so I pull out my mini revolver and beat her with it, until I felt two big hands pick me up and sling me over their back. I flailed around with the fam just shell shocked and everybody in the parking lot. Soon I am put on top of a car and I see the the cherry red paint job already knowing who it was. " aye what's yo problem why u beating putas with little guns" he said looking at my blood covered revolver and hands. " she was in my face like she was gone do something,in Compton it's do it before they do it so that's what I did" I said through my teeth. I get off the car and go over to the fam. They look " WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" they all said as one. " I did what I had to" I shout walking to my car pulling up to them " get in the car and where we going Ruby's, the store or ohh the mall in the suburbs" I say calm sweet voice as if I just didn't leave a girl with a busted face. Ces goes off  with his brother and we go to Ruby's house.

🌹🌹🌹

I go along with our plan as if nothing happened but the fam was a little shook up but the got over it. Soon we headed home and I wind down and take a shower putting on my long silk night gown that used to be my moms back in the day.
What it looks like

I laid in bed taking in the smell of my mom I smile. Soon as I drift to sleep I hear my phone ring taking a deep sigh seeing it's an unsaved number I ignored it but after it called 3 times I answered " what the hell do you want" I shout " u Jamal cousin right" a husky voice from the other side of the phone. The voice sound familiar but I can't put my finger on it " yeah who asking" I say sternly " it's me Spooky, Ces brother" the voice says. I sigh " what do you want and how did you get my number?" I say with a suspicious tone, " don't worry about that just come outside" he said. " no goodnight and last words" I say, " come out side or I am going to knock on the door" he says. Me knowing everybody is sleeping i comply " ok wait" I sigh. I sluggishly get up and put my matching red robe on and go outside. " what do u want" I say angrily cus I am cold and sleepy. " well I wanted to tell u what u did today was bad ass but also that you u did that to one of my cholos girls and she's real upset" he says I roll my eyes " well her boyfriend was talking to me and I turned him down and she got in my face like she was going to do something so I reacted and that was my first thought so" I say lazily. He chuckled " why are you like that all snappy and rough" he says " well I grew up and only child and I hung around gang leaders and cholos all my child hood so I am naturally a little rough" I sighed " I don't care what she thinks so tell her go after him not me and think next time she step to me cus I stay ready" I say with sass but I noticed him licking his lips and looking me up and down in my gown and robe. I scoffed and glare at him snapping in his face, soon he snaps out of it I look at him giving me a suductive look " who u all dressed up for in a silk gown n shit" he says with a husky tone " no one but me myself and I why u worried about it u like what u see" I say twirling and sending the same energy know I nothing would come out of it. He raises his eyebrows at me suggestively " yeah u gone give a bratha some" he says I laughed all the way to my door with tears in my eyes. I go to my room only to be wide awake cus of the the convo and all I could think about was Spooky and his lewed comments.